How do I tell if my car is a type V or type S?? (Warning: I have a Caps Lock problem!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
I DRIVE A 1998 VR4 LEGNUM SERIES 2 FACELIFT. WHAT AND HOW DO I TELL IF IT IS A TYPE S OR J SPEC?:confused:

G

Unregistered
Have a search through the forums your questions will already be answered ...
Never heard of a J-Spec ?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
First of all, people called Brad are smart enough to not use ALL CAPS

Type S ones have wide wheel arches and a really cool hi-vis dash.

J Spec is a car importer on here :)

G

Unregistered
Type V not Type J does not have active yaw control and does not have a high vis dash, just a normal one.

Does your car have a AYC (1 to 3 green bars) on the high vis dash when cornering hard. 3 bars is always good. (Type S)
High vis dash is all dark when the car is off.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hi Brad, welcome to OzVR4.

A few things, if I may. Please don't type in all CAPS, it's really annoying. Please take some time to take a look around the forums - your question has already been answered in numerous places including the FAQ. Once you've looked through some of the stickied threads, the next place to go to find answers to your questions is the Search Button (which you can find on every page of the forums). For example, a simple search of "Type V Type S Difference" yields a number of useful threads dealing with the topic, including this and this.

If you've done your best to search for information on a particular topic and you're still unable to find what you're looking for, feel free to ask in a new topic in the relevant forum and I'm sure people will be more than happy to help. Finally, please ensure you title your topic usefully so other people know what the topic contains from the title.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Have a search through the forums your questions will already be answered ...
Never heard of a J-Spec ?

The J-Spec is a good model, but the extremely rare and highly sought-after version is the Type-ICI :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom