INJECTORS 830CC GET IN FAST

G

Unregistered
Hi guys.
Who ever is intrested needs to pm me asap.
Or call me on +996 555 616611
I have found two sets of venom 830cc top feed high imp injectors that have been told will go straight in.
Now the guy has 16 injectors.
I have reserved 8 but should be able to do this.
As the evo X's take the same injectors it will not be hard to sell a new set of 4 for a decent price.
Total for 16 is $700US.
I take 6 whoever else wants a set takes 6 and we re list the 4 left over and split the sale price 50-50 making our own sets cheaper.
First to say they will take it is the partner in this ventur. But brad does get to out rank you as I owe him favours.
No time to waste so let me know asap.
I put up $350 US and need one other and then we should see a few bucks come back after the evo x set is sold.
Who is in?????????????????

User Name

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Tom
Drive
VR4
how much power do you plan on making? injectors aren't really one of those things where bigger is better, 830's will be very hard to tune for small power, and won't idle smoothly.

with injectors, you pretty much run them at a certain percentage, so an increase/decrease of 1% on a 370 injector is only 37cc, but a 1% increase/decrease in a 830cc injector is 83cc, so it's hard to get a nice smooth fuel map.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
hmm i spose they need to implement a way of doing fractions of a percent then ;) lol.

G

Unregistered
Well I havnt bought them yet but am aiming for similar to madhav 250-300atw.
I did also get a set of 577cc so may stick them in but will wait for everyones feedback.

G

Unregistered
Ok carsten.
respect so I will give them a miss.

Top Bottom