Limp Home Mode

G

Unregistered
Hi Guys.
Reporting.back on the out come of the limp home saga.Just goes to show how a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. I was sure the shut down was coming from the auto,turns out the inlet pipe on the throttle body had slipped back due to the clamp loosening.As boost came on at 1500rpm in 2nd gear pipe moving back and loads of unwanted air inducted in shutting engine down..lift your foot pipe goes back on engine picks up and proceed again till boost pushes pipe away Full marks to Arven at Edward Lees who picked up the problem. I find him very professional and honest. Thanks for the input guys i will take your advise and arrange for Meeks to do service on the trans any way cheers Merv:D

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Lol, Edward Lees.... From when I have dealt with Arven in the past he seems pretty switched on so good to hear he has fixed it up for you :)

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Wow, that is the very first good comment about Edward Lees or is it just for Arven.

G

Unregistered
Hi Irwin.
Phil Has been good also,no problems and has followed up on everything he was expected to do. Cheers Merv

Top Bottom