Mitsubishi CAPS Database Download

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ok I've just been playing around to try to replicate the problem and by dropping my Font Size down to 12 I got the exact same issue (and if I go all the way down to 10 I can only enter four digits in the second field!). From 18 font size and above it works fine though.

I noticed this when I first installed it last year, it took quite a bit of screwing around with different font sizes to end up with one that looked ok.

Oh I'm also using 'System' font, but on my PCs it doesn't seem to make any difference at all as it just seems to use a default sans-serif font anyway.

G

Unregistered
What is even weirder is that the one at home was copied from the one I downloaded at work

G

Unregistered
im not running the version i supplied,

i have a slightly earlier version, from the clubvr4 download,

i got the newer one on disk and sent that to you.

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
I have both the version from clubvr4 and the version from here.

The earlier version is working with no issues, thought the later version off here is having a few issues. Have no probs with the font - that is all sorted as have it on 16, but will not bring my car up. Just errors.

J

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
OK, if I set it to size 18 it works on my laptop (1024x768), I can enter 6 figures. On my desktop I tried up to size 22 but it runs at 1600x1200 and it would only let me enter 5.

Must be a size issue....all I need though is 6 because that will let me enter any facelift, what it won't let me enter is some late prefacelifts includer super's which start with 5100000

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hmm yea that WOULD be a problem Brad. I don't think I can enter seven digits either, no matter what I do :(

I strongly suspect it's a resolution issue then that affects the later version. One of the times I installed it (when I was trying to get it working originally) I managed to get all the text and fields to show up properly without any text wrapping nonsense, but it didn't work like that for very long and I haven't been able to replicate it since. I just thought it was 'cause it was never designed to work with XP or something, but maybe it's just this version?

I'll try out the ClubVR4 one and see how that goes...

Top Bottom