Part numbers to be added to Parts Guide

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Re: ‏
Sent:Wednesday, 31 December 2008 11:58:14 AMTo: jason ward (wardy573@hotmail.com)

Hi Jason
Depends on what your after.
let me know and i will see what i can do.

Kind Regards

Tim Oakes

JapanEazi Car Parts
----- Original Message -----
To: sales@japaneazicarparts.co.uk
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:44 AM

Hi Guys
Happy New Year
Just a couple of quick questions, are you able to ship parts to Australia? And, can you offer any discount for bulk purchases?

Cheers

Jason Ward

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Wardy's Pit Stop[/FONT]
116 Brown Terrace
Salisbury
South Australia 5108
M: +61416 756 081
Summer time (Sept - March) opening hours, Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 8pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 10am - 2pm
Maybe they saw the word 'bulk' in your email mate to respond like that. They told me flat out no they will not ship to Australia & even referred me to Camskill themselves....

G

Unregistered
Swaybars adjustable

Superior Suspension 02 9603 0100

Front 24mm adjustable RRP$275 Part Number SMF701A
Rear 27mm adjustable RRP$275 Part Number SMR701A

Buy from Repco or Pedders or if you can order through a business (cheaper) just ring them up.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I'm going to edit that and put it into it's own thread Trevor, because it is worth discussing seperately.

G

Unregistered
It might be a good idea to update the Part Numbers Guide to mention that the Automatic Gearbox Filter is for pre-facelift only.

I'm returning mine today as I've just found it's not required on my 2000 model due to the internal non-serviceable filter being used instead.

G

Unregistered
It might be a good idea to update the Part Numbers Guide to mention that the Automatic Gearbox Filter is for pre-facelift only.

I'm returning mine today as I've just found it's not required on my 2000 model due to the internal non-serviceable filter being used instead.

That's not exactly true as some facelifts do have the external filter as well.

G

Unregistered
Ah ok, cheers. Perhaps a short note to have a peek first then, something like that? As the guide gave me the impression that all had this filter.

G

Unregistered
Ambience sensor for outside temperature.
MR283903

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
aftermarket brake lamp switch (the ones that goes ont he brake pedal)

Manufacturer: Tridon
Part Number: TBS005

G

Unregistered
I'm not having much luck searching on here or EBC's website.. Can anyone please tell me the part numbers for EBC Green Stuff pads, both front & rears?

EDIT:

Think I just found them in this thread.

Front EBC Green - DP2954

Rear EBC Green - DP2987

G

Unregistered
Thanks. The front is the same as I dug up, but can anyone please confirm the correct rears?

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
G

Unregistered
I was just looking in the 100,000km group buy. There's a rocker cover gasket kit listed there:

RC2033K - Rocker Cover Gasket Kit (includes spark and bolt seals, 2 needed)

Is this a genuine Mitsubishi kit, and what are the bolt seals? I've just purchased the 2 rocker cover gaskets and 6 spark plug oil seals all separately, so hope I didn't get ripped or miss something important.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
The bolt seals are a traditional rocker cover gasket set up. The spark plug seals are individual seals that go around each spark plug and seal between it and the rocker cover.
A gasket "set" should come with the plug seals included. If you have purchased 2 x RC2033K and 6 x plug seals you will have too many.
Not all bad they will keep and sometimes they leak so you will have spares if you need them.

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
The part no. for the Mitsi 02 sensor is MD189008.
Can someone tell me what the repco part no. equivalent is?
(really dont want to spend $400 plus!)

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
upper and lower radiator hose part numbers appear to be incorrect on the part number page

agostino mitsubishi in adelaide could not reference either MR212528 or MR212529

they can find a lower Legnum hose as MR212530 (at $40, 3 week wait) but they couldnt identify ANY part number for the upper. (and they were happy to help me so i dont think it was laziness..)

of course there are the after market silicon ones you can buy as a set as an option

Top Bottom