Part numbers to be added to Parts Guide

G

Unregistered
is anyone able to get me a price for MR212890? my local mitsi store wont touch imports..
its the plastic 110degree elbow that goes into the plenum.

i only need the rubber that goes on the throttle body, but according to CAPS you cant buy it, and i'm assuming it comes as part of that pipe, as it fits into it.

or if there is any other alternative? i looked at the pro shop iida intake pipe on RHD and its $240, which is a bit pricey for an aluminium bend...

otherwise i will just go buy a bend, get some nipples put on it, and some silicon joiners...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
hey guys! I have a crack in the WHITE CYLINDER on the right hand side of the engine attached to the Firewall that has to do with the TCL...I have an Auto 96 so I am not sure if others have this......I have a crack in it and am looking for a part number / cost for a new one

G

Unregistered
hey guys! I have a crack in the WHITE CYLINDER on the right hand side of the engine attached to the Firewall that has to do with the TCL...I have an Auto 96 so I am not sure if others have this......I have a crack in it and am looking for a part number / cost for a new one

part number is MD163790

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Got a pricing for that part number.
Vacuum Cylinder
MD163790
$112.92

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Hi Guys

Has anyone used this part number at a Mitsubishi Spare Parts dealer?
Engine Control Oxygen Sensor . . . . . MD189008
I called 2 on the Gold Coast and they said that number doesn't exist. Has anyone else tried if so which dealer?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Takumi got a price for it so I assume he would have got that through a dealer.

I think Peter_D might have also checked into the price of one?

That part number is also listed on the Camskill website for the VR-4.

Probably just Mitsubishi AU being douche bags as usual...

cheers

Lee

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Matt, that's the part number I got when talking to Andy at Amcap, Mitsubishi's parts distributor for Western Australia. I suspect your problem is you're talking to dealership parts departments? If so, you need to try to talk directly to the distributor for your state / city. Dealerships don't like dealing with us import drivers, so its easier for them to just tell you to go away... and if they CAN be bothered finding a price for you, they'll screw you eighteen ways 'til Sunday.

My recommendation is to call the Mitsubishi head office in your state and ask them for the phone number for their parts distributor. If you STILL don't get any joy, call Amcap in Perth and ask them if they can recommend anyone over there.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
what part number did Takumi get out of the auto parts shop? is it a genuine mitsu or an aftermarket one?

i'll check with my dad's "connections" haha see if they can find anything..

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Thanks guys, I'm sure it is just the Dealers as when I mentioned it was an import there tone of voice changed to F*** Off I'm busy.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I found DBA part numbers in a couple of threads: DBA417 (front) and DBA429 (rear)

Couldn't find the part number for RDA's but apparently it's the same part number as a Magna.

cheers

Lee

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
Repco fuel filter, cross-referenced off p.no.MR212200, is RFF113, $37.00.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I found DBA part numbers in a couple of threads: DBA417 (front) and DBA429 (rear)

Couldn't find the part number for RDA's but apparently it's the same part number as a Magna.

cheers

Lee

FYI for everyone if you were to buy the RDA rotors.. just tell the salesman it's for the EVO IV with 16" wheels.. then he'll know what you're talking about..

Top Bottom