Problem..... Help..... Auto ECU for Series 2

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I just stumbled into the middle of a mine field......... HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Series 1 & Series 2 Auto ECU's are different, the manual I have only relates to the Series 1 so therefore I can only complete the Series 1 Auto ECU Pinout diagrams :cursing::cursing::cursing:.

My question is does anyone know if the supplemental sections of the Japanese Workshop Manual will have the Wiring diagram for the Series 2 Auto ECU??
Where can I get a copy of the supplemental sections from the Japanese Workshop Manuals as it appears to be missing from what I have here....???

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I desperately need the pinouts of auto ecu diagram!!! which pin does what? tps etc

My mechanic is stuck and cant go any further without this info!!!!

Please post or pm me a link or email me or call me!!!

Thanks

PS I have a series 1

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Madhav, I'm only about halfway through the translation process for the Series 1 Auto ECU, might have it finished tomorrow though, thats the best I can do

I'll keep you posted

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
wonderful,

Big help, you've saved my car!!!

thanks

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Will tell u more once it's sorted. Hopefully this diagram will solve the prob.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
No it's in relation to the installation of the haltech E11 ECU, mechanic thinks the TPS may have been cut which would explain the erratic shift patterns even after a full rebuild.... problem is he doesn't know which pin is which and is stuck till he sources a diagram. His manual doesn't have any info on the auto ecu.

G

Unregistered
The standard NA V6 workshop manual has a similar wiring diagram which may help until Kat has collated all the data

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
I have neither, if you or anyone else you know can email me a copy which I could forward on to my mechanic I would be eternally grateful.

Top Bottom