hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Hunt around for an abanded ware house. And bring some bolt cutters?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I'd offer my parent's house, but im not quite sure if what my parent's would say about it

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
well i havnt got much room at my workshop in darra prob fit 3 cars inside to work on comfortably (due to equipment when can be moved for more room :p) and a few out back... maybe even a few in the front carpark :p i could always try asking the boss but i doubt it id need to no numbers just incase and organise it on a weekend im home which being the only mechanic my hitches get pretty random and so is the work haha

if so i can try for these weekends if everyones ok with it and there is only a relitivly small number of cars
7/4-8/4, 28/4-29/4, 19/5-20/5

no promises i can get it but no harm in finding out :)

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
I don't have much to do on my car just plugs, leads and confirm my fuel pump type. I'm keen to come and have a look even if I get that done before the date. 19/5 or 20/5 would be good for me.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Wouldn't you assume it's a stock fuel pump? Or did you receive it with unknown mods?

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Unknown mods. I pulled up the rear seat today and can see that the taped down carpet bit was already ripped off so someone has been in there... Also I never hit boost/fuel cut even past 1bar with my boost controller which is surprising.

Stanislav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Stan
Drive
2009 Audi S3
Ive got my big fuel pump gasket now, ready to be walbro fuel pumped!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
umm.. there's 1 thing I can suggest.. have it at my dad's place.. but its got a limited space.. most likely work on 2 cars at a time.. at least i guess we can all like help out and accomplish what they need to do..

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Well my workshop is out :( works just to random at the moment and if something breaks down I gotta go fix it and boss want let us there without me sorry guys was worth a try

PSI-S12

Crunching Gears
First Name
Will
Drive
Legnum/180SX/Silvia
I'm keen to get in on this day as well :)

I've got a bunch of stuff to get thru before the 23/6, thing is pretty much stock, and a big stack of parts is starting to build up lol.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
You have somewhere suitable we could do this? A venue is our biggest hurdle at the moment

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Doesnt look like ill be able to afford the tune this time around :( and dont really have many mods that I can do but if I can ill still make it to meet a few more u guys and learn more bout our cars :p but I might be able to muster up something to do to it by then... Wish it was after tax time :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
fellas we need to set a date really soon, June is just around corner now

also I think Im set for the time being just a touch up from Steve as I need to keep my economy up while I have the other stuff in line..

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
bump. Running out of weekends. what about just a small one for the brisbane folk. and the guys down south can do the same.
This eliminates the need for a big area.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
who in brisbane needs to do stuff?

me! its only a small list

fuel pump
fuel loop
full exhaust swap