Plus and hour for lunch, regroup at Kangaroo Valley and at Jamberoo

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yea, several, depends on how many we get coming...was thinking Fitzroy Falls Car Park fill it with VR4's, then as we cross the sandstone single lane suspension bridge coming into Kangaroo Valley(both Still and Video) and again at the Jamberoo Adventure Park car park for a regroup and maybe somewhere going up Macquarie Pass......

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Regarding the route it would make sense for me to meet you guys at albion park and not head out to colovale. I could be convinced though. We shall see what the rest say.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Arrrrrgh, Come on Hugh, in for a penny in for a pound, you'd miss out on 2/3rd's of the run, its a really nice peice of bitumen to set alight.........

G

Unregistered
thant sounds like a great run i might do it this weekend to see if i cam find some good places for pics i no one rely good spot in bowral for when we get back its over looking the town looks great u guys will love it

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
David, Up the top of razorback???

I did the run on Sunday as a test, it was a really good run, had 3 bars glowing on quite a few hairpins...... Let us know what you think???

G

Unregistered
I would love to join on this.

Can I make one minor change to the route, and trust me, you'll love it. Go from Kangaroo Valley to Berry directly, not via Nowra. There's some really tight, twisty, 1.5 lane roads that just beg for you to be a little crazy. I always get stuck behind other cars. It's a bit risky because the roads are quite narrow but they have that *real* hillclimb feel about them.

The road from Kangaroo Valley to Nowra is wider and has more traffic, but when you have about 6 or 7 hairpins the are so tight you take up both lanes and still end up sliding over the road... ;)

My only suggestion. 18/19 January sounds fine with me. Will probably start with everyone but continue through to Moss Vale and home when we're done. As long as you don't mind the stupid massive scratch on my front bumper...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Connor,

We could cruise up in the morning together, say 10.00am at BP servo @ Marulan, Hungry Jacks car park (northbound side).........

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
lol my confidence is a little lacking since my run in with that roo, but i'll be up for this.. just prob wont be goin as hard as you boys or as crazy as you AYC fellas.. haha..

but yeah, im in for whatever date!

G

Unregistered

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I say make a new topic with the details in the first post, so we can have a proper roll call and stuff :)

Also make it clearer for other members who may have not read this topic!

Top Bottom