Proposed Central Highlands Run (March 2009)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Brad, we'll be finishing up in Macquarie Park (Wilberforce side of River right near the bridge) around 3.00-4.00pm for a goss session and final photo shoot for the day, you can certainly join us there if it works for you.

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hey hey hye.. i might be a the brisbane that weekend but if i am not, i am there. i will have a passenger. i need to see you guys~

oe thing is that if the course is more than 300km long, i need to fill up half way or something. still fiddling with my O2 sensor. petrol staion to petrol station...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Spoke with the ferry master at Webbs Creek crossing point, said he's happy to ram ferry as far up the ramp as possible for the low slung ones, but requested that we all group on one trip, high tide is 7am ish so we'll be very close to low tide when we're crossing...... bugger bugger bugger.

4300311b1.jpg

I've left a message on the Sackville ferry masters number, but as yet no call back will advise when he gets back to me

4305034b11.jpg

Update

Sackville not quite as accomodating "Not gunna scrape the bottom out of my ferry" pretty please "love to help luv - you'll be right if you side step on - thats what everyone else does" pretty pretty please (white lie) theres only a handful of these in the country and parts are impossibe to get we were hopeful of taking some great pic's with the cars on the ferry for our website "look luv ring me when your approaching the ferry and I'll have a look for ya, no promises though" oh thank you so much
GRRRR hate f'ing being called luv, could feel the claws popping out the end of my fingers ready to strike,

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
So is this Sunday 15th or 22nd? Or hasn't that been quite decided yet? (from First Post)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Saturday 14th Tom, 8.00am meet @ Castle Hill McDonalds

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Ah kewl, should update that first post lol

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
"look luv ring me when your approaching the ferry and I'll have a look for ya, no promises though"

So do we have a Plan C? I noticed more roads that meet up into Sackville if we can't get across via the ferry.

GRRRR hate f'ing being called luv, could feel the claws popping out the end of my fingers ready to strike,

I'd say "You Tell 'em, Luv" but that could make me a marked man too... :eek:

Nice Work Kat

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL Wayne, thats an option, but I'm pretty sure I have his mark, a bit of eyelid fluttering from Kirstin & I will do the job IMO, would really love to get these ferries as I believe that it will make an awsome potential 2010 calander shot "a dozen VR4 variants on a ferry with a great background".....

Yes we have a plan C & D as a fallback position if there is any possibility of damaging anything trying to board/disembark the ferries.......

OK Everyone new thread created HERE to register your intent......

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
hey guys, cant make it, but i have done the sackville ferry couple of times around Xmas. car full of crap but no passengers- got on and off no probs. the ferry that is:D and it's lowered. hope this gives you all some confidence that it will be fine. have fun with out me:(

G

Unregistered
So what was the start and finish time again I must of missed reading it somewhere?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
So what was the start and finish time again I must of missed reading it somewhere?

Emmanuel,

Details are on the other thread.

8:00am arrival at Castle Hill McDonald's for 8:30 start.

Finish around 3:00pm at Macquarie Park.

Top Bottom