Spotted Thread

Leggs

Crunching Gears
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 Legnum
If anyone has spotted a sexy purple Legnum on the back of a tow truck a few times, between Fitzroy and SSV......that ones mine :(

G

Unregistered
Sweet, i haven't seen it but keen to check it out.

Have a look under the East coast forums - Vic wash patrol sub forum - for our meets.

Usually happen on wednesday nights every 2nd week or so.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Spotted a white Leggie with big, fat wheels last night (8th March). Going north on Nepean Hwy in St Kilda, around 11 pm.

Might have been Jason (jmo) ? If I remember right, he has huge rims on his car.

G

Unregistered
I was my car i would say, but i wasn't driving, my house mate was. I was in the city trying to get to St Kilda, Moomba festival caused chaos with the trams so i got my house mate to pick us up and drive us there :p

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
spotted facelift legnum next to rowville lakes. i was in a white magna wagon which was struggling to go over a speed hump lol. fronts are about 50-60mm of the ground so had to go slow. you had a look on your ace saying WTF lol

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I flew into Melbourne last week on Sunday. Whilst leaving the airport in a taxi I spotted a silver legnum parked on the side of the road which heads into the airport. Sorry no other details. Wanted to meet up with a few of you guys but I didn't have internet access whilst I was away.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
spotted facelift legnum next to rowville lakes. i was in a white magna wagon which was struggling to go over a speed hump lol. fronts are about 50-60mm of the ground so had to go slow. you had a look on your ace saying WTF lol

haha sorry about the look. :D

G

Unregistered
hey peter that was my mum picking me up from airport, was comming back from a bucks party on the goldcoast.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
hey peter that was my mum picking me up from airport, was comming back from a bucks party on the goldcoast.

I was quite surprised. Here I was just flown into the state and not a minute on the road and I spot a Leggy. I called Mel immediately and told her. I almost asked the cabbie to stop and wait so I could talk to whoever came back to the car.

Fine looking car I must say.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Spotted this evening... cnr Princes Hwy, turning right into Chapel Street, Prahran @ 8:40pm.

The unmistakable arse-end of a white Legnum, with roof racks and what seemed to be 17"-18" chrome wheels. Katie and I were four cars behind in the Suzuki Vitara (Loki needing the night off). Ok, 'fess up :D

G

Unregistered
Spotted this evening... cnr Princes Hwy, turning right into Chapel Street, Prahran @ 8:40pm.

The unmistakable arse-end of a white Legnum, with roof racks and what seemed to be 17"-18" chrome wheels. Katie and I were four cars behind in the Suzuki Vitara (Loki needing the night off). Ok, 'fess up :D

Hello Gav, yeah that was me. I was on my own on my way to visit a mate. Thought I better throw in a quick "chap lap".

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I was a bit too far away to see your trademark "Defect Me" kanji-rabbit sticker in your rear window, but I was guessing it was you James :)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Spotted a Black Legnum today facelift 2000 model, sunroof no rails, was parked in Kangan Batman Tafe in Broadmeddows at lunch time about 12pm

G

Unregistered
spotted a very nice silver legnum driving down Blackburn rd vic. (eastern suburbs)

i consistently see it over and over and over again.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Spotted, turning right onto woodland st, essendon, turning off napier st couldn't tell what colour ect because it was dark but was at 6pm

G

Unregistered
anthony i hope its me.lol nah it prob isnt.
thanks pete, my mum would have had a chat with you.lol

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Spotted

Spotted a Black Legnum today facelift 2000 model, sunroof no rails, was parked in Kangan Batman Tafe in Broadmeddows at lunch time about 12pm
Thats mine well my wifes car, she is there twice a week.

I also spotted a sexy looking purple people eater with evo bonnent on Sat night 17th of MAY cruising in Niddrie. We where parked in the Leggie outside Rapido bike shop i was waving like a fool but it was dark and rainy.

G

Unregistered
i spotted a white series 1 legnum on bell st in heidelberg on sat night at round 10:30-11pm one of thr drivers side tail lights where out and had personalized plates couldnt read the plates as it was to far away. i thought of james (jetvr4) straght away, prob wasnt him as its on the other end of city for you mate.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Well thats explains it, i saw the car there again today, an i'd say that would be me in niddrie i live just down the road and was driving around getting some food but didn't see you unfortunately

Thats mine well my wifes car, she is there twice a week.

I also spotted a sexy looking purple people eater with evo bonnent on Sat night 17th of MAY cruising in Niddrie. We where parked in the Leggie outside Rapido bike shop i was waving like a fool but it was dark and rainy.

Top Bottom