Spotted Thread

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
VR4TT was spotted all over adelaide on sat night! On the gsr evo club website, people spotted it on rundle st, hindley st, port road, and glenelg.

Im yet to make a VR4 spotting (organised meetups not included), but it will be pretty exciting when i do finally see either Dion or VR4TT on the road.

Are these the only 2 8th gens on road in SA at the moment?
I had a fl trigger mauve galant, auto,sunroof. destroyed it early September :-/

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Spotted a white fl leggy at Blackwood parked in woolworths car park today.. synergy sticker on the back window, oz racing rims.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
I've come across a few legnums recently, but no-one has waved! :( Must be hard to spot in the red galant.. haha :p

Balla1989

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
1999 VR4 Galant and 1978 Ford XC Ute
Yeah I've been snubbed by a couple leggies. I guess the novelty has worn off. Or they just look down on Galants.

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
It's all the new owners in s.a... seems like they don't really have the same friendly nature as the older owners.. I wave at every galant/leggy I drive past.. alot don't bother anymore. .

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
Spotted me a black Galant twice in the last week, both at Wayville, once in traffic and the other when he drove past me locking up.. I suppose that the owner had exams too? :p If so, hope you did well! :)

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
low black leggie on south tce in the rain this arvo

Bigfoot

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kenny
Drive
Legnum
Seems to be an increase in just random people buying legnums who don't care about the community or scene. Spotted 3 different vr4s this week and not one wave or smile or anything. I guess it's hard to see the Adelaide community changing from what it used to be. Crazy!

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
I guess its because a lot of the original / first Australian owners who were involved with the community have since moved on (Evo sellouts :p) meaning more and more VR4s on the road will be second or third generation owners who may not be aware (or care) about the community.

Oddly, I get more acknowledgement on the road from WRX drivers than VR4 / EVOs

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
In the last few weeks I have gotten more waves from stagea drivers than leggy ones... it feels slightly dirty.....

Brenton

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brenton
Drive
97 PFL legnum
Green,yellow pearl? Legnum With blackouts on bonnet this arvo, port Wakefield road this arvo. Waves all round. Visited a former member with a 70's galant coupe and a galant gto.

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Who owns the trigger fl leggy down south with aftermarket bonnet and front bar? Sounds damn nice...

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
Very jealous of whoever owns the silver galant with black xx plates who was going for a Hills run late last night up NE way.

Been itching to do the same since the change in weather.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
Very jealous of whoever owns the silver galant with black xx plates who was going for a Hills run late last night up NE way.

Been itching to do the same since the change in weather.

Which roads are open? I tried to yesterday but N/E and Gorge were closed :(

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
Spotted a clean white PFL? Galant with gold wheels and S-plates on O'connel Street around 12:30 today. Looked nice :)

Top Bottom