Spotted Thread

Balla1989

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
1999 VR4 Galant and 1978 Ford XC Ute
The enigmatic Jonson filling up at Shell on NE Road. Loud as shit!!! Love it.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
Someone saw by Old Legume!!! Ffs I miss that car so much.

Still looks like this?

front_zps888b7727.jpg

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
  1. Who has the white fl Parked at the morphett vale oval for the markets? Gold rims?

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Spotted a grey FL Legnum at Highfield Dr, Hillbank. Have OZVR4 sticker on bottem left of rear windscreen. (1st vr4 spotted this trip:) )

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Keep seeing a white fl leggy with stock looking rims parked at seaford meadows shops.. anyone here or is it a newy?

DRTE30

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jimmy
Drive
'00 FL Legnum
Keep seeing a white fl leggy with stock looking rims parked at seaford meadows shops.. anyone here or is it a newy?

Thats mine, dont work there as of 2 weeks ago, on enkei's and always reverse parked? Sometimes over 2 spots... Haha

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Thats mine, dont work there as of 2 weeks ago, on enkei's and always reverse parked? Sometimes over 2 spots... Haha

Haha yeah mate. Always at the Salvos end...
spotted it many times while leaving the shops..

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
@Xoxide was that you in front of me tonight between North East road and ladywood? If so I'm glad someone loves giving their car as much of a blat as I do :)

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
Haha yes that was me :)
I was trying to work out what sorta car was pacing behind me up McIntyre, as all I could see was headlights... decided to just boot it around the corner onto Milne and knew instantly it was another VR4 when you followed haha

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted a white Legnum with what looked like gold simmons rims on it, on south road today. Was pretty stoked to see it, been looking for a vr4 since I got mine and hadn't seen one yet. I even stopped at the turn off for it to go past me hahaha. They look so sweet :D

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Spotted a white fl leggy with a black aftermarket grille (looked like dolphin but extended out towards the end on the lights) and no tow hook cover... parked in seaford meadows Woolworths car park a couple of days ago... also spotted a trigger fl with an aftermarket bonnet, what looks like an evo front bar,black rims and dumped on its ass in feralnades car park..

Top Bottom