Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
Haha..it was a struggle enough getting my gf to speed up to catch you. Once you squirted off and I knew it was you, I politely asked her to follow you so I could yell out hi...but.. REQUEST DENIED!

It definately looks the goods from behind conrad, such was most of my view lol.

Yeah saw the white JSX100, that looked like a very nice ride.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good to hear its around now Michael! Hopefully the compliance and more importantly plate allocation doesnt take too long!

G

Unregistered
spotted that white legnum that sinergy had for sale, on torrens rd this morning.

G

Unregistered
spotted another white legnum last night around the brickworks...personalised plates as well.

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Man I'm yet to see another Leggy here in SA, my wife's seen one and mine has been spotted and photographed by the paparazzi :)

G

Unregistered
hotwire - yep thats him. i didnt want to post the plates but yep...sounded tuff!

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
spotted another white legnum last night around the brickworks...personalised plates as well.

*** ***? If so that is Gilly (Simon) - White Facelift model with 17's

yep, that was me, was that at around 5.30, or at midnight? My girlfriend lives at lockleys so Im often around that area. Oh and Lee, their 18's!

hotwire - yep thats him. i didnt want to post the plates but yep...sounded tuff!

Sounded tuff did it? Ive never heard my car from the outside, but ive always thought it was really quiet! Oh and the plates are TTVRR4 (I have no dramas with them being posted).

G

Unregistered
it was around 5:30. i was two cars behind you in the gf's yellow barina, followed you all the way to holbrooks rd lol then we went out seperate ways. it sounded like a RB26 (gtr) motor under medium throttle :drool:

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
nice! Ill have to get someone else to drive my car one day so I can hear what it sounds like! all I know is its got some expensive brand jap muffler on it (Jazma i think?)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Jasma is the Japanese standard to say it's street legal lol. Keep looking!!

Spotted - me in a silver update Legnum with bronze CR Kais and a heap of Pro's engineering gear, driving from the Toll depot to the compliance workshop. Goes nicely (customer's car though, and he was sitting behind me in traffic...)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
OOOO photo's required Chef!

CR Kais - didnt think they would be in the right offset for a Legnum? I like them VERY much :)

G

Unregistered
mmmm cr kai's! :drool:

gives me hope that ill be able to fit a set on mine whenever i get it :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
spotted dion on west tce yesterday afternoon turning right into currie street.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Friday night followed Mr Bogan Bob up cross road, past the bottom of the freeway, down Portrush where I pulled off up Greenhill Road.

Sadly I wasn't in the leggers :(

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Jeez someones popular :p

friday would have been headin home from uni, that was a huge day, i was knacked. Id been driving a ghey-ass auto corolla all day and was sure glad to get back in the leggie...

Sunday would have been on the way home from work

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Hey Dion, I saw ya beast on the side street behind the new Bob Jane on Main North Rd today?? I was trying to take a short cut and avoid traffic on my way back from Regency.

Top Bottom