Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
does he remember the name of the dealership.

saw a black legnum on freeway this morning around whitfords exit. didnt look like it had plates

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha well spotted, that was me, on the way to Welshpool licensing centre ('cause thats where my plates were meant to be... except they seem to have 'lost' them... *grumbles*). First time out on the road and one of you guys notices - that's sweet LOL

You in the Magna Nick?

G

Unregistered
Nah the magna has had some damage to the front bumper so I am keeping it off the road until I can get a new one.
Was in a white excel

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL no WAY I would have noticed you!!

Gimme a wave if you see me again... although I can't guarantee I'll spot you disappearing in my rear view ;)

G

Unregistered
ha no worries i think you were behind me just before you exited freeway but not sure.
you live out that way?

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Spotted, My White Series 2 Legnum down on the wharf as i picked it up yesterday. Also there were 2 more white Series 2 waiting there as well. I took some photo's. Also there was a WRX STI 2 door, white Evo 6 and a TME Evo 6.

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
I think we better start a White Facelift group ...
Good to see we have a few WA VR4s finally hitting our shores.

G

Unregistered
Stu at Freo Auto Imports told me the other day he has sold 7 so far 1 to geraldton 1 to kal and the rest in the metro area so there are a few more out there than we think.

G

Unregistered
Rangi ... can u ask those guys to mention our website when they sell them ?
My cousin saw a white FS with number plates LEGNUM ... is that one of our mob ?

G

Unregistered
Should make up some cards and put them in all the glove boxes so we can get our numbers up.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Or just stickers...

ha no worries i think you were behind me just before you exited freeway but not sure.
you live out that way?
I hopped back off the freeway at Hepburn and took Wannaroo and Reid - I wasn't gonna crawl down to the city in that snail-race!

Yep I'm living in Craigie now.

G

Unregistered
spotted this For Sale on the Scarboro Beach Rd this arvo.
84,000km asking $19,000.

is it anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
Woohoo! First spotted tonight!

Saw Paul turning right onto Vincent St from Charles St at around 6:30 tonight. The exhaust sounds pretty sweet, you happy with it? Hell, I bet your happy just driving it again :)

G

Unregistered
Yeah spotted the blue eyed monster ... So happy to have it back on the road ... did 140 kms on the first 1/4 of the tank, then about 60kms on the next quarter ... how the hell does that add up ?? So not convinced about the economy without the pre-cat yet ...

G

Unregistered
spotted a black/trigger mauve pre-facelift advertised for sale at a mandurah car yard...
1996 model, $16,990

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
did 140 kms on the first 1/4 of the tank, then about 60kms on the next quarter ... how the hell does that add up ??

I've found that my fuel gauge is extremely non-linear and drops really fast through the 3/4 to 1/4 range.

Keeping in mind that "full" is actually about a 5 or 10 degree angle above the F mark, the indicated halfway mark is more or less accurate though.

G

Unregistered
You have to also take into account the amount in the fuel nozzle too, the gauge doesn't read that.

G

Unregistered
woot! spotted another .. was in the joondalup area early tuesday morn (13th) and saw this in one of the carparks.

sorry about the quality, only had my phone on me. If its you, speak up! :D
Seemed pretty nice, has a Sparco racing seat too. Silly me forgot to check if it were tip/manual

G

Unregistered
spotted a white PFL with chrome looking rims today.. first one i've seen on the road.

turning from rae rd, onto ennis ave about 7:30 this morning... looked like it was given a bit of the throttle around the corner. ;)

anyone know of it? didnt expect to see another one in rockingham. :p

G

Unregistered
woot! spotted another .. was in the joondalup area early tuesday morn (13th) and saw this in one of the carparks.

sorry about the quality, only had my phone on me. If its you, speak up! :D
Seemed pretty nice, has a Sparco racing seat too. Silly me forgot to check if it were tip/manual

Yeah that was me - i work in joo every 4 weeks or so for a week

funny how since december i havent been spotted anywhere and first week in joo i get spotted :p

should see it now lowered and red calipers ;)

Top Bottom