lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Yep I just bought EA5W in roanne red :D

See here for details :D

It's a personal import from the UK, which they are eligible (nearly anything is I think?)

I have seen another EA5W rolling around Perth before also.

This is the third legnum I have owned now, shame I didn't have the last one at the asme time.. 3 at once must put me close to a national record? :-P

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
Personal imports of course! Better fuel efficiency then our ec5a/w no doubt?

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
Presumably from the lack of AWD, but, it claims 1860KG which is a fair chunk heavier than the Legnum.. my Legnum is 1800KG with -me- in it, and I'm 150KG!
Be curious to run it over a weigh bridge.

ozy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
adam
Drive
99 legnum vr4, 89 celica gt4
Presumably from the lack of AWD, but, it claims 1860KG which is a fair chunk heavier than the Legnum.. my Legnum is 1800KG with -me- in it, and I'm 150KG!
Be curious to run it over a weigh bridge.

from research i just done(from a couple of sites), legnum is only 1340kg...which is 44kg lighter then my st185 gt4

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
No way it's that light.. my understanding is they are 1550 wet, which sounds about right. Mine with a full tank of fuel was 1800KG dead on the weighbridge with me and my stereo.

1800 - 150(me) - 50(fuel) - 50(stereo) = 1550.

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Well saw a silver non-vr4 Legnum in thornlie today. Just had the mitsubishi symbol on the back instead of Legnum haha. Don't know where that's been hiding till now.

And mannatech on spencer today. Herro

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
^^^$2K?!?!?!?! wow, nice pick up!

Spotted a white S2 parked in a driveway in swan view on saturday while rolling around sussing out some suburbs

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
hey trent, nice buy. I believe you were about a day before me. How much is the bearing and clutch gonna set you back?

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
hey trent, nice buy. I believe you were about a day before me. How much is the bearing and clutch gonna set you back?

Lucky me.. i was crapping myself all night hoping someone else hadn't snagged it lol... but.. sorry?!

Just ordered the clutch today, $320. The bearing is $45 air freight. I'm going to do the clutch myself but workshop rates for that would run around $800 I imagine.. and it'l probably cost me $200 or something to have a workshop do the bearing for me.. I'm fairly sure that will require a hydraulic press etc.

There's also some noticeably bad oil leaks around the place, so, I imagine I'll have to get a few engine seals once I pull the engine bay apart a bit.

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Thats alright yeah i assumed it needed a bit of work. Good buy man

ozy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
adam
Drive
spotted blue legnum (didnt catch rego) on west end of hay st in the city on tues about lunch time

ozy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
adam
Drive
white legnum, bout 530 parked along road at butler oval

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Was just walking thru Freo thinking how much i miss my car when i saw one almost identical to mine...! Pearl White S2 Legnum With Sunroof... Turning into Eshed markets carpark. About 1230 on Sat.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
spotted abel today at about 5pm at uwa. i was on the bike in the driveway that gave the wave that resulted in the awkward 'who the fuck is that' smile back :)

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
Saw a white FL Legnum, with roof racks, cruising parallel to me while I was stuck on the train.
Kwinana fwy north. 4:40pm
Plates read 1DHN-XXX, I think.

Top Bottom