Spotted!

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
The black fl Galant. Dose it have painted black flights? If so I know the owner. And I'm not to far from you guys either

Couldn't really say to be honest man - I've only seen it a couple of times and both times was in traffic going the opposite direction, so I never got a real good look at it.
You were out Beenleigh way yeah? I think the last time I spotted you was broken down on the side of the road next to Coles at Waterford?
I've seen quite a surprising number of VR4's around the Logan area over the years.

reknor

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gridley
Drive
2000 White VR-4 Legnum
2008 Silver Lancer
Couldn't really say to be honest man - I've only seen it a couple of times and both times was in traffic going the opposite direction, so I never got a real good look at it.
You were out Beenleigh way yeah? I think the last time I spotted you was broken down on the side of the road next to Coles at Waterford?
I've seen quite a surprising number of VR4's around the Logan area over the years.
Yeah that was mine. It's been off the road since. Picked up an Evo 9 for now while I fix the vr4 up

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
would have been me, on the way to work. i live just off Nujooloo Rd
big wing, black wheels?

Yeah, that's the one - I had my Legnum in at the mechanics near the import yard getting some new tires put on and was going for a walk when I saw you go past.
Actually spotted you again yesterday too. Love the fortified parking spot!

Spotted.jpg

GVR40

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Craig
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yeah, that's the one - I had my Legnum in at the mechanics near the import yard getting some new tires put on and was going for a walk when I saw you go past.
Actually spotted you again yesterday too. Love the fortified parking spot!

Mosley's? The did my tyres recently as well, scratched one of the rims when they did it.

That is my spot for work, not going to get doored there unless someone is a complete retard

Relmz

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Mosley's? The did my tyres recently as well, scratched one of the rims when they did it.

Yeah it was Mosley's. Only took it there because I bought the tyres online and they were the closest/most convenient installer. I wouldn't normally take the car there but figured you can't really go wrong just getting a set of tyres fitted.
I would've been pretty upset if they'd scratched up my wheels.

I've gotta ask - have you ever had your front bumper resprayed? It looks mint man, mine is scratched up to all hell :(

Im in Runcorn now too :p

I drive through there pretty frequently on my way to Sunnybank, I'll keep an eye out for you

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
Yeah will be hard as I dont live on any main street plus 99% of the time car is in garage :p

GVR40

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Craig
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yeah it was Mosley's. Only took it there because I bought the tyres online and they were the closest/most convenient installer. I wouldn't normally take the car there but figured you can't really go wrong just getting a set of tyres fitted.
I would've been pretty upset if they'd scratched up my wheels.

I've gotta ask - have you ever had your front bumper resprayed? It looks mint man, mine is scratched up to all hell :(

I drive through there pretty frequently on my way to Sunnybank, I'll keep an eye out for you
yeh, had the front bar resprayed a couple of weeks ago, a bit annoyed with it coz they didn't prep it right like i asked but the colour came up ok

Baba Galant

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
John
Drive
Galant VR4 twin turbo 1997
Spotted black FL Galant at Autobarn Frankston 3rd July about 11am.
Very clean black paint! I still have the faded clear coat..
Rego started with Y.

MJKvr4

Newbie on the loose
First Name
Michael
Drive
2002 Legnum
Hey Relmz , Tuesday morning about 730 was it you heading to the highway at the lights on the hill .

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
That was probably me... At least time and place would be correct. What colour rims this Leggy had, have you seen? Haha

MJKvr4

Newbie on the loose
First Name
Michael
Drive
2002 Legnum
Didnt get to see the rims, i was pulling up as it went around the corner, might catch you again this week.

Top Bottom