Boblobsta

"I'll keep it stock"
Lifetime Member
First Name
Bob
Drive
2001 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-V
1976 Leyland Mini Panelvan
Friday Arvo, 15/6. Trigger Galant on the motorway between Loganholme and Springwood, My hubbie waved and the dude took the Springwood Exit. I was on my way to Trade my Ford

Hi Mel, thats me in the blue galant (not actually trigger) :)
Saw the inquisitive looks from your hubby and figured I might see you guys pop up in here.

Also for those asking - that red leggy is a Beenleigh guy who I don't think uses the forums at all but he has shown up briefly at a few meets.
Poor leggy isn't in the best shape need a bit of TLC.

Bob

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi Mel, thats me in the blue galant (not actually trigger) :)
Saw the inquisitive looks from your hubby and figured I might see you guys pop up in here.

Also for those asking - that red leggy is a Beenleigh guy who I don't think uses the forums at all but he has shown up briefly at a few meets.
Poor leggy isn't in the best shape need a bit of TLC.

Bob
Hi Bob
First time a VR4 owner has seen my spotted post. Sorry I assumed that yours was Trigger, I was mainly watching where I was going.
Pete saw the back of your car, past in the far right line ,next we saw you in left lane and noticed your OZVR4 bumper sticker.
There is a Leggie I see nearly every day around school times, they may not be on here.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Spotted a nice white facelift Leggie traveling down Mt Cotton Rd this morning.

G

Unregistered
Not a legnum... Who drives this?? Just curious as have seen him a few times in garden city.

IMG_20180725_141255.jpg

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
One of the guys from 4GTuner.com for that RVR. Bit of a wanker though..... Claims to have this and that but somehow can't keep up with other RVR'S.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Spotto dark coloured PFL Legnum corner of Shaw Rd and Buckland rd Wavell Heights 8.30pm tonight.

Was in my Legnum so I beeped and we exchanged shakas

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Spotted a sorry looking VR4 Legnum on the side of Beenleigh Redland Bay Road....looks like control arm has given way on the right front side

MJKvr4

Newbie on the loose
First Name
Michael
Drive
2002 Legnum
Pfl white redland bay road at 925 heading towards the bay , watching it go past while having coffee at Zs

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
20190625_091124.jpg

Pearl White FL Legnum, auto. Spotted in the carpark at the Wide Bay regional athletics in Bundaberg. There all day and I must have just missed whoever it was by the smallest window...

wesleyong

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
Lancer wagon 4G93T / 1999 Legnum VR-4
Spotted 560WXK pearl white facelift with nice brembos and Evo bonnet. Plainland towards Brisbane on the Warrego. I drive a white Audi A7 now but this great looking car reminds me of my old Legnum...

reknor

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gridley
Drive
2000 White VR-4 Legnum
2008 Silver Lancer
Spotted white FL leggy with black grill and black around back number plate on daisy creek Rd today about 3pm. Anyone here?

Top Bottom