Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
/me waves Ohai! :D

Yeah, I work just off Brisbane Road though not for much longer as work is moving up to Yatala.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Yesterday 26/11 White pfl on Panorama drive Thornlands around 12.15

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
Spotted a black galant tuning onto the service road Dream-world is on this morning, also a black legnum at the coomera BP roadhouse several times this week at 4am.

mms_img195947037.jpg

Also this was at the Dream-world security office on Tuesday.

JayDay

Idling at the Lights
First Name
James
Drive
1999 FL Legnum (ex-Daily)

1985 Hilux 4X4 (Daily)
Shout out to the trigger mauve Gallant that was out at Lakeside Raceway for the all Asian cruise sessions. It was great to see another VR4 out there today (y)

Tristo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristan
Drive
CE 02 Lancer
black galant spotted in greenbank, had alot of stickers over the back window down passenger side. was nice to see something different in my area. sadly didnt get the plates.

G

Unregistered
Red pfl legnum in market square sunnybank yesterday night. Raining hard so no number plates.

G

Unregistered
Saw VR4LEGZ black facelift down the pacific south bound this arvo. Nice talking to you mate!

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
A white FL Legnum 2 times last week Monday 8.30am German Church rd near the quarry,Mount Cotton
Then on Tueasday 8.15 am on Californiia creak rd. Cornubia

G

Unregistered
Red PFL spotted Mains Rd Sunnybank. Similar to the one Reknor posted. Who are you? :D

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
Friday Arvo, 15/6. Trigger Galant on the motorway between Loganholme and Springwood, My hubbie waved and the dude took the Springwood Exit.
I was on my way to Trade my Ford

Top Bottom