Spotted!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
speaking of which.. I'm still waiting for my stickers.. and who do i have to pay?

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
speaking of which.. I'm still waiting for my stickers.. and who do i have to pay?
Snickells is the man Christian, just PM him and he will sort ya, im puttin in an order as we speak, hopefully getem b4 the next meet.

Lee just an idea, shall we order a few stickers for the Brissie crew and future members, if so I would be happy to sort that out with a bigger order then we can distibute to our crew when needed. sorry for going off the SPOTTED subject on this thread my bad!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Lee just an idea, shall we order a few stickers for the Brissie crew and future members, if so I would be happy to sort that out with a bigger order then we can distibute to our crew when needed. sorry for going off the SPOTTED subject on this thread my bad!

I'd agree with this part too if you ask me.. im more than willing to pay you guys back at the meet.. :D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI

<off-topic>
Good idea James, I meant to get round to this myself - if you could sort it out that would be great. Let me know if you want me to help out with the cost (I'm happy to pay you back half at the meet).
</off-topic>

Ok, back to spotting!

cheers

Lee

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
hehehe hope that wasn't Mel-D or else you might be in trouble with Peter-D :)
No guy's wasn't me spotted. Haven't driven out of the local area yet.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Just to pop my piece in, I would like a sticker!!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Did anyone come up with a suitable design for a "Spotted" card which could be placed on cars?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
We started a thread and Van made a simple one up but was going to have another shot taking on peoples suggestions. I'm not sure if it's this forum or the old one. However, he's pretty busy with his real life these days :)

Back on topic, I spotted Naughtika when he picked me up to drop me back to my car at APC - he's a champion!!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
oohh.. also saw Leigh along Kessels road about to turn right into Logan Road.. I guess he was on the way home..

Lee.. how's the car going.. sorry to hear about the output of your car.. but im pretty sure it'll do better really soon..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I started a thread here to cry about it :)

It felt ok on the way home - I might have to swap cars with someone at the next meet to compare mine to another stock car (if someone has one).

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Christian,
I'd hardly say yours is stock remember your front mount intercooler.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
it doesn't make much difference until you up the boost quite a bit. The stock one is quite big

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I started a thread here to cry about it :)

It felt ok on the way home - I might have to swap cars with someone at the next meet to compare mine to another stock car (if someone has one).

cheers

Lee

Yeah no probs Lee, im a manual tho, im guessin u are tiptronic.....

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
done mate, no probs.... Im interested in putting mine on the dyno now, but im guessing the funding wont be approved by the boss, maybe sneak it in next service...........yeah thats the plan. Yes if its the Blow off valve then maybe its time for a nice aftermarket replacement.

Anyway Guy's and Girl's If you havn't noticed already we have a [QLD] Brisbane crew misc thread, we can disuss anything else there including the OZVR4 stickers that we all want.

Enjoy

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Spotted a purple Galant with exhaust and rims at Labrador Autobarn this arvo. He followed me up Brisbane Rd for a bit so hopefully he saw my sticker and will come and say hello.

Lee

G

Unregistered
Spotted White Legnum on Old Cleveland Road at about 10.30pm saturday. I was in my Black GT Starlet. If there a member here its was a pretty clean looking car.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Spotted another purple facelift Galant turning onto Brisbane Rd in Labrador. We waved - hopefully he saw my sticker.

It looked kinda like Leigh actually now I think about it...

Lee

Top Bottom