Spotted!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Spotted Lee walking over the Turbot street bridge on the 5th Dec at 0850hrs, looked like he was in a hurry to get to work, I was ridin my VR4 to the city. Hmmm looks like I have eagle eye's........

Yeah I can't believe you spotted me - are you a sniper in the army?? You could tell me but then you'd have to kill me right...

:)

I bet the people around you thought "what's that freak in the blinged up Magna honking at??"

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Spotted Lee walking over the Turbot street bridge on the 5th Dec at 0850hrs, looked like he was in a hurry to get to work, I was ridin my VR4 to the city. Hmmm looks like I have eagle eye's........

damn dude.. i'd hate to be your enemy when you're in Iraq.. :D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
saw Lee today at the coast.. in fact.. he came around, stopped, provided BIG help (set of tools & of course the good old zip ties)

currently got issue with the shifter linkage mounts/brackets (whatever you call them) mine just snapped off and seems like there's a rubber in between 2 metals glued together.. looks like it'll be an issue for all of us manual tranny (maybe auto as well) owners.. I'll post more details about it later.. as my internet connection is a bit expensive..

Lee.. BIG THANKS TO YOU.. WITHOUT YOU I WOULD'VE BEEN STILL STUCK THERE WITH THE ISSUE.. BUT YOU WERE THERE IN 1O MINUTES..

THANK YOU!!!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Spotted on Mount Cotton Road heading towards Capalaba at about 5.15 pm this afternoon (18/12/2007) a black or green Galant. I was distracted and only saw it at the last moment. Actually it was the red VR4 badge which got my attention. Unfortunately I was in the Estima so I couldn't be spotted in return.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Saw a Purple Legnum yesterday on the way home at about 530 down near the tracks at Runcorn, car was heading up towards Sunnybank Hills...anyones?

G

Unregistered
Are you sure it was purple?

Would be an amazing cooicidence if so. I was on Beenleigh road, Warrigul, Daw Rd then over to the RACQ and back at that time yesterday.

But my Legnum is Blue! All Blue!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
if you were heading up to Main Rd......it was you and the pen was blue

G

Unregistered
I spotted at Purple Galant near the Coolangatta airport on Boxing day around 11am heading north on the main road. Anyone here?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I've seen two purple Galants around the coast, one was Leigh (VR4_Psych) and the other guys isn't a member.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
earlier today, i saw a silver Galant VR4, hope he saw the sticker.. :D

QLD guys.. you all seem quiet.. what's been happening?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I have been doing Kitchen and bathroom renovations for the last three days. Still have about another 7 to go. :(

Will be good once finished tho.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
saw a white Facelift Leggy parked along Logan Road yesterday, when I was on my way to Carindale..

G

Unregistered
im in surfers for the new year with the legnum and i saw a white series1 legnum looked stock but nice and clean, it was along the beach near broad beach..
whats the go with the shit wether up here i came her for sun and its 20degrees and melbourne is 42deg today.. that figures

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I was in broadbeach last night/early this morning, but not right down by the beach - did it have BBS rims and really dark back windows? If so then it was me :)

Yeah the weather is completely crap!

cheers

Lee

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Yay... we have been finally spotted. Christian that was my car. My wife was at my Dads.

I saw a dark galant prefacelift at Alexandra Headlands early this afternoon. It sounded fantastic.

Top Bottom