Spotted!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Spotted today at the lights at the top of Highgate Hill...Blue Leggie...looked Prefacelift tried to wave but had food in hand...

G

Unregistered
What time of day Kevin? 8am or 4:30-5:00pm it is likely to have been me.

G

Unregistered
I only get to drive it to work on Wednesdays and Fridays. Sucks!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah would have been round 8 in the morning and it was a Friday....must have been the beast!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
No bro not some KFC's just a toastie for brecky!
ha ha ha ha ...just got myself a Warriors Coffee Mug!! Go the Warriors! They must be over for a game sometime this season!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
LOL the KFC, thats a true Aucklander KFC-JANDALS(Thongs)-MITSUBISHI Chariot Van and a dual Samoa-New zealand citizenship. (Says the Maori who lives in OZZIE)

G

Unregistered
Spotted Naughtika heading down Scrub Road Carindale at 10am this morning. I would have chased ya down had i not needed to be somewhere.

Also, anyone gonna own up to the Black/Dark Grey Galant find its way around Capalaba, saw it again at on of the shops along Redland Bay Road on thursday night, it wasnt until i had passed it that i saw it. Otherwise i would have sat in the parking lot and waited (Anyone else think i sound like a VR4 stalker?).

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
black legnum on griffith road in scarborough, redcliffe at around 4:30 today, at least im 90% sure it was a legnum :D anyone here?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Pearl FL tiptronic with an evo bonnet and exhaust on Nind St, Southport this morning around 8am.

G

Unregistered
the pearl fl would be Josh who I bought mine off. He is in arundel.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
alrite, since i first heard of the legnum,ive never actually seen one,and i am looking so hard atm and working just as hard at the parents rite now to let me get one and then,when i didnt think i could want one any more than i do,driving home from uni on monday at about 3pm

a black legnum pre face lift driving south past sippy downs on the bruce highway,i nearly swirved off the road trying to get the longest possible look at it,

was so excited to have actualy seen one i had to actually call ppl,then later that afternoon,driving to work in cooroy at 530

i drove past a silver pre facelift legnum with blueish number plates being gbt or something.driven by a lady,so yeah i dont think i slept that night

is this anyone by chance>???

the black legnum did look like it had a couple little stickers on the back,possibly a ozvr4.com one

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Spotted today at around 3:30pm near Super A-Mart Springwood a Trigger Mauve PFL with chrome wheels. Anyone here?

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Well we just got back from a weekend down the coast. We spotted a silver legnum with an evo front bat (Just Plain Nuts - Benny perhaps, althoug it was a blonde female driving - Benny? haha). It was around 2pm on Saturday along Gold coast Hwy in southport.

I was on the lookout for lee, but didn't see anyone else

Top Bottom