Spotted!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
oh... I thought you may be trying to pass as a male. jk's

It was good to see another leggie on the road, and especially one as tough looking as yours.
Looks great in the flesh.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
saw a white FL Legume turning right into Beaudesert Road with a big white Kiwi leaf on the rear windscreen..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Spotted Josh today(27th Feb) at around 5pm shopping at Garden City mall, well I think it was Josh, dude walked straight passed me.............he was with a lovely Lady, maybe it was Josh's twin.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Spotted a dark coloured Legnum on Mount Cotton Rd in Capalaba near the cop shop, time was somewhere between 5.20pm and 5.40pm today 29 Feb. Thought it was Kevin when I saw the car. I waved as I went past in the opposite direction in the Estima.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
On Tuesday night I saw a white prefacelift parked on Edward Street in the city. It was still there around 10.30 when I went past it later. I looked very stock.

I saw another one in the city this afternoon, white facelift. It looked great - recaros etc.... Oh that was mine.. haha

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
saw a silver PFL this evening, along Compton Road.. it had loud stereo and stranded at Shell Stretton... oh wait.. it's Josh's hehehe

he popped his intake pipe which caused his engine to jerk around... all good now though..

Josh, nice crazy stereo bud..

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
spotted today at Tyrepower Beenleigh a Trigger Mauve facelift legnum. don't think it had rego plates from memory

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
on the way to Murarrie, saw a PFL Trigger Galant parked along Creek Road.. stock wheels I think..

and about half hour ago.. saw a PFL white Leggy.. with multi spoke 18" chrome wheels.. seemed lowered, unless its lowered cause it was full of blokes.. I think.. saw it along Albert St turning right into Elizabeth St...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Spotted Josh today(27th Feb) at around 5pm shopping at Garden City mall, well I think it was Josh, dude walked straight passed me.............he was with a lovely Lady, maybe it was Josh's twin.

did i look you in the face? if so, i saw some dude who i SWEAR i knew from somewhere the other day... lol. probably was you :p now i know why you were familiar... Next time say hello, im REAL bad with faces and names... :( usually takes 2 - 3 times before i realise. And yeah if the chick had auburn kinda hair, and was tiny? yeah thats Krystal :D now you see why i had to go home early from the meet, wouldnt want to make her unhappy :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Spotted a PFL trigger mauve Legnum leaving Harbourtown on the Gold Coast about 3pm today (Sunday).

I was quite a few cars back so they didn't see me - looked pretty standard.

cheers

Lee

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Spotted a dark coloured Legnum on Mount Cotton Rd in Capalaba near the cop shop, time was somewhere between 5.20pm and 5.40pm today 29 Feb. Thought it was Kevin when I saw the car. I waved as I went past in the opposite direction in the Estima.

Sorry mate, not me..I have been without the Leggie for a few weeks....but have her back now...just look for the BIG sticker on the back of my car

G

Unregistered
My girlfriend spotted a Black PFL Galant on Creek Road (from cannon hill) turning into Old Cleveland Road at 5:10. 3 letters on the rego were KPK. (and shes positive it was a P and not an E, but maybe it was Christian anyway).

Im so proud of her, i wouldnt have never expected her to be able to tell a PFL from a FL. Just shows me how much attention she pays to my rants.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Sorry mate, not me..I have been without the Leggie for a few weeks....but have her back now...just look for the BIG sticker on the back of my car

Spotted it again this afternoon. No sticker on the back but I did notice this time it is a FL Legnum. Also didn't see any OZVR4 stickers. This time it was going around the Ney Rd roundabout then up Ney Rd. I thought of giving case but as I was in the "drift" Estima I didn't have a chance in hell of keeping up let alone catching whoever it was.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Drove into a Matilda up at Narangba and saw a Black FL 2000 or so Legnum....was looking at the car and a young lady came out and told me that (they) had just purchased the car. Told her about the website here. Car was Manual, Black, Large tip exhaust, black and silver mags 18's or 19's

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
spotted a silver PFL Galant VR-G just off Calam Road.. had QLD plates..

weird how it's a VR-G.. must have been a PI..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I have heard a girl that works at Super Cheap on Beaudesert Rd in Archerfield owns a 2L non turbo Legnum but have never seen it...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
spotted a silver Series 1 Galant VR-G just off Calam Road.. had QLD plates..

weird how it's a VR-G.. must have been a PI..

Driving or parked? could have been me and you read it wrong :D whers calam road?

I also saw a black legnum with NSW plates yesterday on the motorway service road near moss street...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
it was parked just off Calam Road Sunnybank Hills.. Josh it wasn't you.. If it was I'd know..

it was definitely not VR-4.. because of the front bumper, no intercooler, 4 stud wheels.. :D

so I think I know my stuff about the G's

Top Bottom