frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
just checking :D dont get defensive, i know you're not blind :D just been down south alot the last few days...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
just checking :D dont get defensive, i know you're not blind :D just been down south alot the last few days...

Don't need to know what you do in private eh......ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO:

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
i spotted a silver super legnum this morning turning out of point cartwright drive at kawana on the sunny coast at about 9:30, i tried to catch up for a better look but got stuck behind a stupid bus.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
You guys crack me up.......... I spotted three camels and a herd of goats today, none were VR4's tho. I miss Brissie.......... and My VR4

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
LOL didn't realise you had gone back all ready mate - look after yourself!! And keep black beauty away from those goats...

:)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
You guys crack me up.......... I spotted three camels and a herd of goats today, none were VR4's tho. I miss Brissie.......... and My VR4

It's the goats and camels you can't see you got to be careful of.

Well at least you can get on here and look at pictures of her.

I just had a thought, I can just imagine you opening your locker and having pictures of your car on the door where everyone else has the "usual" on there's. :ROFLMAO:

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Gotta watch out for those twin turbo racing camels.....

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
It's the goats and camels you can't see you got to be careful of.

Well at least you can get on here and look at pictures of her.

I just had a thought, I can just imagine you opening your locker and having pictures of your car on the door where everyone else has the "usual" on there's. :ROFLMAO:

Right on the money Pete......Maybe im obsessed with my VR4, maybe I am in love with her?????? Im sure you guy's can relate to that cant ya? And no I dont take a pic of my VR4 to the toilet. LOL

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well it WOULD have to be laminated eh......

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Spotted this morning Thurs 20 March on Mains Rd at Pinelands turning towards Runcorn Way...Silver Prefacelift Leggie looked about a 96 or 97

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
saw VR4Rocket this afternoon.. he came by and show me his pride n joy..

nice work on your car dude.. now all you need to do is polish that intake pipe :D and of course dyno it..

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
just seen a prefacelift white legnum with sunroof and tan leather interior leaving the sunny coast uni,was driving behind him for a bit till he got a break at a roundabout and did a squeaky

i was impressed enuf

and it was also for sale so now i wanna know who it is coz its exactly what i want

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Ran into a pearl white, auto, PFL legnum in Byron on the weekend, also for sale ($12k). Stopped and had a chat to the bloke. He's selling it because he's just about to lose his license. Bummer.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Spotted.....not 1 but 2 Silver Leggies in Slacks Creek across the road from AutoBahn on Moss street. Talked to one guy who owned one of them but he did not know about the other one parked about 2 cars away. The guy works at the performance shop there, they are getting in evo designed bonnets for the Galants/leggies and will cost about $450

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
yeah to go with the evo front bar eh..then you can chop the back.....
he he he
I will give you the address of the place after I stop by again

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Yeah Kev I spotted a Leggie parked out the front, oppisite the lights, i was bloody lazy to report it, as i was in a rush and forgot about it, go the evo bonnets......any word from your man with the intercoolers? Might see if i can get me car done before i return.. anyway back on topic, I assumed that leggie was there getting an exhaust fitted.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
blue legnum in scarborough st, southport. Or whatever that dark colour is called. Series 1. Krystal's first vr4 spot :)

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Well done Krystal.........I hope Josh isn't hassling ya to clean polish his VR4 to much, Josh you slave driver!! Lol

Top Bottom