Spotted!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hey all,

I thought I might start a spotted thread as I saw a Legnum parked in the front yard along Newnham Road near Logan road. It was silver with a high rear wing. I am not sure if it was a pre or facelift model as I was driving, but I will have a better look next time.

Who was it? Someone on here?

If it isn't anyone then I might grab a sticker or maybe a flyer maybe done by then and I can put it on the windscreen.

Mike

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hmmm... so no one on here. I saw it there again today it is a prefacelift and has tri spoke polished rims. I need to take the camera with me.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I think I got spotted tonight - someone tooted and waved - no idea who it was - I thought I was the only member on the GC.

cheers

Lee

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Well... another spotting tonight on the way home from the city. Was on the M1 and a white prefacelift with gold? mags exited onto Juliette street.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I forgot to mention that I've seen 3 others on the GC (excluding ones in yards)

A white PFL parked by GC hospital, a white FL in Chirn Park and a blue/purple PFL flying onto the M1 at the Helensvale North exit.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
I parked next to a prefacelift trigger mauve Galant outside of Autobarn at Slacks Creek today. First Galant I've seen on the road besides mine, and it was almost identical to mine. Weird...

Leigh

G

Unregistered
This morning I spotted a very, very dark green legnum - same colour as Naughtika's awesome looking Galant. It looked very menacing in amongst peak hour traffic Southbound on Gladstone Rd, Dutton Park. Can't be sure if it was pre or facelift but very nice regardless. Can anyone here claim it?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
It might have been him, he's on the southside somewhere...

Haven't seen any other dark green ones go through the yards.

Lee

G

Unregistered
but is was a Legnum not a Galant. So unless his car grew a tail .........

Caveman

Crunching Gears
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Galant VR4 Type V
There was a dark green Legnum for sale on Carsales about month ago......it was located in the Valley, so it could be that one.
It's not on the website any more though......PFL if I remember correctly.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
That would be my VR4 .... I bought it about a week ago, deep green 1996

G

Unregistered
Congratulations Kevin that is an awesome looking machine. Wicked looking colour.

Do you work on the Southside?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yes I do, at Acacia Ridge

G

Unregistered
That would be funny if you live on the Northside. I do Moorooka to Enoggera every morning. Opposite direction.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
No not that far north I am just down in South Bank

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi team, spotted well we passed each other on panarama street in redland bay...............well we passed each other and acknowldged ecah other, the vehicle was a dark green galant with factory wheels, anyones?

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi James don't know who this is. Just curious where you live.
I take the kids from home at Mt Cotton to Reddy bay school. I havent seen any others yet, do you live in Redland Bay area ?
Also is Panarama near Orchard beach estate. Melinda

Top Bottom