TD04s on the 6A13TT

G

Unregistered
... at 1.22 bar ( that thing in the exhaust pipe really kills the power up top... :( ) :

P1030639.jpg

P1030638.jpg

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
They are some awesome results mate, thank you for posting the pics up!

G

Unregistered
i love your car and hope for mine to be as quick as that one day.. great times mate

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Hell yeah, stacks of grunt, assuming it is accurate.

Kind of wish I didn't have the drift car, so I could throw some serious cash at my wagon...

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
415 PS = 305.23 KW
305 KW = 409.01 HP

niiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
damn... that's gonna be hard to beat..

comparing your turbo's to GT2554r's.. which is better.. sorry I'm a noob with turbo sizing..

G

Unregistered
Took off the silencer from the exhaust... retarded timing here and there to get rid of knock (we are using pump gas)

Two people in the car - 12.85 sec.
Next try alone - 12.60 sec.

P1030646.jpg

Looking at the log - spikes to 1.30-1.40 bar in the lower gears and revs, but falls to 1.10-1.20 rest of the time... Hmm, will have to make that thing (AVC-R) work right...

Start, using launch control (0.77 bar from a standstill at 6200rpm) and bold winter tires = wheelspin through 1st gear and bad 0-60 times... lost around a second right there...

Gear changes are too long (forgot how to do it right... :) ), FlatShift isn't working for now...

Best has shown was 443 PS... didn't get a chance to make a photo of that...

P1030648.jpg

PS: Strange...

From E-manage Ultimate log (12.85 sec... with two people in the car):

9.22 sec = start... last cell that had 0 kph.
20.98 sec = let off the throttle at 193kph... when noticed the timer on RSM has stopped.

20.98-9.22=11.76 sec... hmmm....

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Christian, GT2554R's are more modern turbos with ball bearings so they will spool up quite a bit faster than the TD05's that Valmes is using. They are also slightly smaller so will be maxed out at about 330kw ATW, while the TD05's are good for around 400kw ATW

G

Unregistered
BTW, eMU proved to be capable of running 6x800cc injectors (base fuel pressure set at 3.7 bar, so they flow 895cc each), bigger turbos (2xTD05H-16G), bigger throttle body... etc.

"Piggyback" does its job... Car idles fine, accelerates great, fuel consumption is as usual. ;)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Those are more than twice the size of the original injectors, you must be aiming for 400kw ATW in the end :)

Can't wait for the first 11sec slip

G

Unregistered
Those are more than twice the size of the original injectors, you must be aiming for 400kw ATW in the end :)

Can't wait for the first 11sec slip

I kinda thought it would be from NZ or UK... first official event over here will be on May 25... will try to get all things sorted by then ;)

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Let me get this straight; you are running injectors double the size, with a GTO afm and throttle body, TD05 turbos and you're still only running the stock ECU with just an E-Manage Piggyback? That's incredible!!!

Are they high impedance injectors... I always read that bigger injectors wouldn't run off the stock ecu?

Thanks for sharing the info dude, I'm watching and learning!:D

G

Unregistered
Wow! i love the job you have done Valmes, it has taken the Legnum to a whole new level, and as said sharing the information gives us all something to learn and aspire to:).. plus stealing some of your best ideas:ROFLMAO:

I was wondering why you stalled in the Youtube video? Is it a problem with the blow off valve or something ECU related?

G

Unregistered
Wow! i love the job you have done Valmes, it has taken the Legnum to a whole new level, and as said sharing the information gives us all something to learn and aspire to:).. plus stealing some of your best ideas:ROFLMAO:

I was wondering why you stalled in the Youtube video? Is it a problem with the blow off valve or something ECU related?

You mean why the engine went off after a run? I don't remember exactly... If it ever happens again - I'll look into it.

Top Bottom