2009 NSW/ACT Xmas Mystery Cruise

Which Day would be most suitable for the Xmas Mystery Cruise?

• Total voters

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Sorry guys I can't do 15th Nov as it's my god-daughter's naming day.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Sorry Guys, I've not had a chance to finalise this due to a number of irritatingly frustrating reasons. Looks like the 5th/6th is out due to some V8 Sydney 400 race...

So going on the polls, that looks like the 12th December is a go. I've been working through the numbers and with educated guesstimates I think I've got a reasonable entry fee (includes lunch for two per team), prizes etc and some nibbles on the way. (No Alcohol as we are responsible drivers)

Having said that though, I need a commitment of 12 teams to make this happen. Can I take all that have voted as in on the date. Just need three more and we are a go.

Wes, will give you buzz tomorrow to talk about some prizes. Sorry, work, women and wheels have kept me from calling you.

Question:
Does anyone have any specific Dietary requirements. (I don,t mean no Salad, Paul!!)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
yay hope to be all systems go at my end im glad to be able to enter my new car ty wayne i have a non turbo so i may be a lil slower so can i get a head start hehehe...... yowie and bub and i hope to be able to make it

Trei Brill. Car speed not necesary to be in contention. Julie and I re did the course a couple of weeks ago and made some final changes. If Julie can do it in Less than 4 hours, then I dont/ think you have anything to worry about.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Ok I am in. Just need to confirm co-pilot....

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I've lost my copilot for the day (& night). She thinks catching up with friends who she hasn't seen for over 5 years is more important. As if ?? :huh:

& my niece is unavailable that weekend too.

Damn it..... well I'll see what I can do.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
I've lost my copilot for the day (& night). She thinks catching up with friends who she hasn't seen for over 5 years is more important. As if ?? :huh:

& my niece is unavailable that weekend too.

Damn it..... well I'll see what I can do.

Hey Brad don't worry you can be my b!t(h.... Err I mean co-pilot

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
12th should be good for me still, as long as my friend doesn't pick that weekend for a road trip lol

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Okay.... So status is as follows:

Going to put a stake in the ground: 12th December, 2009.
Food is sorted... (no-one indicated any specific dietary requirements so goanna and yams it is..)
Location sorted.
Finalising Prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd.) at present

Entry Fee last to be sorted once prizes finalised (price per team of two includes lunch, drinks and nibbles along the way)

Once sorted, I'll start a new thread for whom is in.

Only 3 weekends away... Whoo Hoo....

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Sounds good =]

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Damn your stake..... I'll be at a wedding in Adelaide, sorry guys, see you in January

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
My girl and I are both working on the 12th, so I won't be able to make it. Don't go changing the date for me though! I won't eat the salad anyway :p

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
That's a shame Paul, I was hoping to meet the new girl.... Nothing you can do about it? I'll get ribs just for you for lunch if that will help convince you. huh? Huh?

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Sorry Kat, But I have another idea which I'll PM you after this one.. May work for later on... If people like the format of this one.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I may not have to work if the boss organises someone else, but Erin still has to work regardless. So I will be without a navigator.

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
I have no plans in competing in a hj.. but i might come and admire your vr4s.. i promise to clean up any drool that drops onto your bonnets ha ha

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
I invited the GF to this the other day, but after still surpressing my ANGER:cursing: about my new wheels, i have decided to withdraw the invite. i also think after the response i got on here it might be in the GFs best interests and safety not to come.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I invited the GF to this the other day, but after still surpressing my ANGER:cursing: about my new wheels, i have decided to withdraw the invite. i also think after the response i got on here it might be in the GFs best interests and safety not to come.

I think that is a very wise move there Daniel.

Do they have cars in whatever country she's come from ? lol... :p

Top Bottom