2009 NSW/ACT Xmas Mystery Cruise

Which Day would be most suitable for the Xmas Mystery Cruise?

• Total voters

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Excellent, Jono. I was hoping you had. Organisers this end are sorted which means you can participate and bring Joe. Yippee. (y)

Okay Guys, First Post updated with details of entry fee including lunch, drinks and nibbles on the way. (Need a minimum of 10 teams, less than 10 and I'll have to move to next year.)

Also confirmed prizes. Those who don't participate are going to miss out on some great prizes that every VR4 Owner/driver/supporter should have.

Since we have a tie for two dates, Sunday 6th December or Saturday 12th of December, can people please confirm attendance on either day. Most attendees after a minimum of 10 wins.

I'll update as each team confirms. If you are a team of one, I'm happy for your to come along, but from a safety point of view, you can't drive and navigate. I'll work out a price for lunch etc if there are any singles. If there are more than 2 in a team, let me know and we'll work something out there as well.

I'll close off the list next Wednesday, 2nd December at 6:00pm. So get your final nominations in.

6th December, 2009

12th December, 2009

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
I am in for the 12th. Defineatly not 6th I will be in WA. Please be the 12th. (crosses fingers)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I might be able to do the 12th!!!!! I'll speak to the financial advisor....

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Ok... So it's 7:25pm on Wednesday, 2nd of December. and I've got two confirmed for the 12th.

I guess I should postpone until next year????

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'm trying to get the Super into MEEK next week to hopefully get her sorted out for the 12th.

I don't have a navigator though so I won't be able to compete..

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Fair call Brad. I'd prefer to keep everyone safe by having teams of two (or more) rather than 1.

I'll start a new thread in the next couple of weeks for January/February dates. Don't want to miss Kitty's cruises though.

Good things the prizes will wait. Though whoever gets 3rd place will miss probably a month or two of the 2010 OzVR4 Calendar.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Sorry Wayne, something came up on the last minute. Just received an invite for a wedding on 13th Dec so 12th is definitely out for me as I leave to Melb at 11th.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Sounds like we're going to drop the ball on this one Wayne..

Perhaps a general meet up to take its place ?

There's a BBQ at my place if anyone's interested in a cruise up here lol... you won't have to let that meat go to waste then Wayne haha.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Not a bad idea Brad. Party at Brad's place. On the 12th Boys night in so you don't get roped in to Mel's thing. BYO.

I hadn't got the meat and salad as yet. Was waiting for all to confirm to finalise how much we needed. Started to collect the drinks and nibbbles though. Xmas would have been fun if I was home this year.

We'll try again early next year.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Not a bad idea Brad. Party at Brad's place. On the 12th Boys night in so you don't get roped in to Mel's thing. BYO.

Ah crap. Forgot about her thing. Hmmm will have to see if she's still going.

Would be funny blocking my dead end street full of VR4s though lol...

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Hmmm will have to see if she's still going.

Would be funny blocking my dead end street full of VR4s though lol...
Why not? all you have to do is arrange a date. I wouldn't mind doing at my place if I only have a large BBQ and good backyard.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Why not? all you have to do is arrange a date. I wouldn't mind doing at my place if I only have a large BBQ and good backyard.

I don't have a large backyard. Bah, just get a LPG bottle & we'll have it out on the street lol.. jesus I can't remember the last time the BBQ was even used...
The backyard is barely cricket pitch sized.... there is a pool though so bring along some sexy bikini chicks, but we'll have to put up with 2 very annoying yapping little dogs..

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Why doesnt everyone come out to our place we have a huge back yard and entertaining area, also plenty of room for parking off the street :)

Probably a little far for everyone to travel thou :-(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Coz we don't want to be covered in red dust afterwards Wes lol...

Even if there is a washplace behind your house haha.

Though I will say, yes lots of room & nice place for it, but the distance....

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Wont notice it on Irwin's car. And you can try out your cruise control Brad....

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
Oh... That was Grandpa?

So we come over for BBQ and bring tools to fix the Super? That the drill?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Oh... That was Grandpa?

So we come over for BBQ and bring tools to fix the Super? That the drill?

Yep that was Grandpa Wayne.

If anyone is half interested, then yea I could host something here. If the owner of the house allows me of course lol.

I was hoping of getting the Super to MEEK before the 12th but now I'm not so sure... :thumbdown:

G

Unregistered
Hey Wayne, and guys.

I was still planning on coming up, Legnum or not. My alternator ****ed itself (again!) but it should be back on the road ready for next weekend. Bitching cause I get to go down Brown Mountain again this Sunday for work :)

I can only do a day trip, I have my christmas party that friday, two BBQ's that night, and another christmas party on the Sunday ;)

Top Bottom