Group Buy - CLOSED- Selbys front and rear uprated ARBs

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Apologies if this is going off in a tangent - I know this may be a long shot, but is there any merit in organising a group install at a workshop?

If so, I suspect we may get even more people interested in a "drive in, drive away" solution.

Sloth

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mike
Drive
Galant VR4, Legnum VR4
Add another to the list please.

PM details re payment etc when due.

Thanks.

G

Unregistered
The bars weigh 11.5kgs and I assume they can be sent through your postal system or do you have couriers in Os that can deliver for a good price.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Yeah let me know when to pay!! I am converting to manual very soon, be good to install them together.

G

Unregistered
Yeah let me know when to pay!! I am converting to manual very soon, be good to install them together.

I'm waiting for some info I need from Selbys regarding the size of the parcel the bars are in and how they would like payment to be sent.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Has anyone had these (or the Cusco or other brands) fitted?

What are the adverse consequences of fitting them? E.g. Ride harshness, lower clearance, noise, vibration?

Apologies for the questions but I'm keen to understand whether these sway bars are a worthwhile proposition for the practicalities of street driving and not just the circuit.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I have both front and rear Cusco's on my purple VR-4 and it did make the car handle a bit flatter. I have the rear only in the ST-R, unfortunately it's suspension is a lot softer than a VR-4 and it isn't really noticable.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Has anyone had these (or the Cusco or other brands) fitted?

What are the adverse consequences of fitting them? E.g. Ride harshness, lower clearance, noise, vibration?

Apologies for the questions but I'm keen to understand whether these sway bars are a worthwhile proposition for the practicalities of street driving and not just the circuit.

I wouldn't have thought there'd be much point with stock suspension. Could be wrong though I guess. I think it happened once before. Forget when though.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
These have 3 settings so you don't have to make it really stiff if you don't like. These have been engineered by whiteline i believe so i assume they would be good for the street and can be set for the track.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Hey Peter, When it's all sorted out can you please PM me the details.

My post code is 3059 if you need it for delivery cost.

G

Unregistered
These have 3 settings so you don't have to make it really stiff if you don't like. These have been engineered by whiteline i believe so i assume they would be good for the street and can be set for the track.

These have just 2 settings now due to rubbing issues in the past

G

Unregistered
I have spoken with Selbys and they would want payment for all the bars as one transaction. Production time for the bars would be 2 to 4 weeks . I have passed the weight and dimension info onto Paul who will look into the cost for delivery within Oz.

Top Bottom