Group Buy - CLOSED- Selbys front and rear uprated ARBs

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Excelent.

So would we would need someone here in oz that we can all transfer the money to , then they pay in 1 go?

Postage estimates would be awesome too.

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Even if we could get combined postage for VIC and pass them on at a meet or something.

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
ive been reading this post and wat a bargain -- damm it

i am in a change of jobs and wish to strengthen my arse. and frnt,"hookers dont do it for me any more",they use the wrong lube,iv'e been told.
i live like 3 mins away from were u getting,on my to buy list.

G

Unregistered
Excelent.

So would we would need someone here in oz that we can all transfer the money to , then they pay in 1 go?

Postage estimates would be awesome too.

I had hoped that they would take individual payments but I have no problem collecting the money and paying by credit card. I'm not keen on international bank transfers as they are too expensive.
In my last 2 GB I paid the shipping agent on delivery and then collected payment from each person in the group buy.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
I really want these, but know I shouldn't...

Hrm, how far off is the deadline? I'll read back through the thread but I think I missed it?

G

Unregistered
I'm waiting on a quote for shipping to the UK. When I know that then I'll fix a date for payment to be received and the order made. If the GB fell below 20 then it won't be able to proceed.

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Ok, Sounds like I'll have time to save $400.

Put me down and let's try get to 20. Many UK guys interested? Is it only up to the 14ish listed on the first page?

G

Unregistered
Great and yes we already have 20+ interest between the 2 clubs

MDKVR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mahmoud
Drive
Legnum
Hi All,

Just catching up on the forum. Good GB. I'll definately be in on this (If not too late). Please send through payment details when ready.

Thanks

G

Unregistered
Hi All,

Just catching up on the forum. Good GB. I'll definately be in on this (If not too late). Please send through payment details when ready.

Thanks

No problem and I'll add you to the list

Sloth

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mike
Drive
Galant VR4, Legnum VR4
I run a business in Cheltenham, and would be happy to be the drop-off point if we decide that a single courier load is better. Then you folks could come and pick 'em up (get some oil, and get new leads from ICE while you're at it - they are 100 metres away).

G

Unregistered
We now have 29 names so even if some dropout we will still be above the 20 mark. I have requested the payment for the bars from the guys over on CVR4 as we need to get the order in fairly quickly or the guys over in the UK and EU will be lucky to see them before Xmas with the shipping
I have asked Paul if he has had the chance to check delivery prices within Oz and to NZ so will update this again soon.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Thats a good idea too!

I run a business in Cheltenham, and would be happy to be the drop-off point if we decide that a single courier load is better. Then you folks could come and pick 'em up (get some oil, and get new leads from ICE while you're at it - they are 100 metres away).

dato1200

Crunching Gears
First Name
dan
Drive
datsun 1200 2001 legnum vr4 type S
hey can i put my name down for a set and i will pick it up from Cheltenham from sloth if thats ok. where do i need to pay!!!!

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
We now have 29 names so even if some dropout we will still be above the 20 mark. I have requested the payment for the bars from the guys over on CVR4 as we need to get the order in fairly quickly or the guys over in the UK and EU will be lucky to see them before Xmas with the shipping
I have asked Paul if he has had the chance to check delivery prices within Oz and to NZ so will update this again soon.

Is there a payment system worked out for the OZ guys, Peter? Ie are they all to go to Paul (for example) for payment or are we individually transferring cash to supplier? Or are you still organising?

Paul, I'll pick up from you if ok...

G

Unregistered
hey can i put my name down for a set and i will pick it up from Cheltenham from sloth if thats ok. where do i need to pay!!!!

I'll add you to the list. I'm not sure what will be happening with delivery within Oz yest as Paul has the flu at the moment but will update as soon as he replies

G

Unregistered
Is there a payment system worked out for the OZ guys, Peter? Ie are they all to go to Paul (for example) for payment or are we individually transferring cash to supplier? Or are you still organising?

Paul, I'll pick up from you if ok...

Paypal to me and then one payment to Selbys is the plan at the moment. Selbys will only take a single payment as a GB rather than single payments. I think paypal is the cheapest option and if using the gift/personal payment method there should not be any fees. When we know transport costs then we can take it to the next stage. The cost to the UK has already been sorted out.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I've done some research, can't do Oz Post as the max length they'll take is 105cm. I could use Pack'n'send, but they'll cost a fortune for individual addresses.

I'm thinking perhaps sending one lot to each state if people are prepared to pickup from one person? Would that make sense? I'm having a hard time working out how to post the bars within Oz...

EDIT: www.smartsend.com.au has done an online quote of $27.89 from Windsor, NSW to Melbourne, VIC, 3000. $36.18 to TAS, 7000. $43.59 to Darwin, NT, 0800. $125.33 for Perth!? $27.89 to Brisbane and $27.89 to Adelaide

Darwin and Perth are excessive, but the others aren't too bad actually.

G

Unregistered
Hmm not good news Paul. Are there any cheap couriers in Oz . In the UK we have Parcel2go which charge about $20 for most stuff up to 25kg and 1.5m.

Anybody else have any suggestions???

Top Bottom