Part numbers to be added to Parts Guide

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
On the Ryco oil filter Z56B i've been told to use the Z79A and was wondering if that could have caused dramas? I was having thread issues and if this caused it i could be pissed >_<

G

Unregistered
Hey guyz.. Living in SA, finding it VERY difficult to find parts for my legnum.

I need Front Shockers
Engine struts
Pearl White Tow Hook Cover

does EC5W meen anything to anyone?

anyone got any ideas/info?

what information is needed?

any help much appreciated.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hey guyz.. Living in SA, finding it VERY difficult to find parts for my legnum.

I need Front Shockers
Engine struts
Pearl White Tow Hook Cover

does EC5W meen anything to anyone?

what information is needed?

EC5W is the model code for a Mitsubishi VR4 Legnum. A VR4 Galant carries an EC5A code.
That "may" mean something to Mitsubishi dealers, but you do not want to buy parts from them (Except auto transmission fluid)

Are you running factory suspension? If so, used factory suspension is easy to come by as so many of us have upgraded to coilovers. Do you want to upgrade or keep stock?

The tow hook cover
Tow Hook Cover Black. . . . . . . . . MR325374/MR465892 . . . . $51.81 (Series 1/FL, price for facelift part)
Lifted from the thread you have posted this in lol. If you need ANY parts, look here first (first post contains the link to the guide)
You have a pearl white car so just buy the cover and spray paint it the correct color (code is W75 and available from Autobarn in a spray can)

Now, engine struts? did you mean : Engine mounts? If so, search the forum and you will find a stack of info.

G

Unregistered
yeh, i meant engine mounts.. i seem to be reading alot about eclipse mounts. Is it possible to get legnum mounts??

part number?

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
New part numbers for a 2000 Galant VR4:

Gray Gearshift panel: MR559107

Left-hand sunvisor with mirror: MR417645

Switch assembly i.e. Drivers side Window/Door control console, Black: MR252813

as per the attached image.

IMG_1485.JPG

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive
2000 Mitsibishi Legnum
On the Ryco oil filter Z56B i've been told to use the Z79A and was wondering if that could have caused dramas? I was having thread issues and if this caused it i could be pissed >_<

I used to use z79a ryco POS now use the coopers replacement for the ryco, only used it for first time recently, ryco used to leak i think they have a cheap crap seal

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Hey Jet, how much for that door switch?

It was NZ$125.00 from Kempys Bitsa Mitzy's in Auckland, New Zealand. I was visiting Mum and thought I should head down there and get some parts for myself and a friend :)

They are over NZ$400.00 brand new from Ralliart NZ!

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Sorted out some HD swaybar endlinks/droplinks to suit the Selby's sway bars. I used whiteline KLC140-115 for the front, and KLC140-060 for the rear. They are adjustable length, but very close the standard 120mm front and 60mm rear lengths.
Another option to the standard items anyway.
Whiteline Endlinks 6.jpg

Whiteline Endlinks 7.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Sorted out some HD swaybar endlinks/droplinks to suit the Selby's sway bars. I used whiteline KLC140-115 for the front, and KLC140-060 for the rear. They are adjustable length, but very close the standard 120mm front and 60mm rear lengths.
Another option to the standard items anyway.

awesome find..

will put this on my list..

nick79

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
98 legnum
I couldn't find the part number here for the rack ends.
I chased some down at Bursons, they are road safe RE1012 $35.87ea

MUNGEL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jess
Drive
99 Series II Legnum
Regulator - MD619268 - $681.00

cant believe they want $1424 for an alternator. anyone know of anyone else who supplies these? I am having a hard time finding one.

thanks

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Regulator - MD619268 - $681.00

cant believe they want $1424 for an alternator. anyone know of anyone else who supplies these? I am having a hard time finding one.

thanks

Give Veale Auto Parts a call, they have nearly every part for VR-4s now - from memory they are around $300ish.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
Found out that the alternator belt should be a 4pk945. I tried to find a 4pk950 but failed miserably so tried a 4pk955 but its too loose and normally 5mm out should be ok.

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
EVO X BOV 1545A007 $336.40 from Mitsubishi. Cheaper through MEEK.
EVO 8/9 BOV 1545A001

I think the EVO 8/9 needs a bit of extra hose as the fitting leaves at a different spot, but the EVO X is a direct replacement. Others may want to confirm this.

G

Unregistered
Top is MR212528 for VR-4's, no exceptions at all.

Bottom can be MR212529 or 530 depending on model (auto or manual). I think they are actually all interchangable though.

So could someone please update the guide according, I now have the wrong lower hose sitting here.

MR212529 = MANUAL TRANS

MR212530 = AUTO TRANS

The difference is the route the hose takes and extra protective sleeving on the auto version.

Top Bottom