[QLD] Workshop Day - December 5 2010 - 8am

When are you avaliable for a workshop day?

• Total voters

Donkay

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don
Drive
Mitsubishi RVR
I dont have a portable bbq but have an actual one, it definetly fits in the back of the legnum

Also, did i mention this is a day after my Wedding? So... probably and most likely i may not swing by

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I dont have a portable bbq but have an actual one, it definetly fits in the back of the legnum

Also, did i mention this is a day after my Wedding? So... probably and most likely i may not swing by

dude, do you need a photo/videographer for your honeymoon? to get some unforgettable moments? lol.. just kidding..

but hey we'd understand you gotta do your thing.. :)

nick79

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
98 legnum
I'd like to come along and meet up with you guys, I have to fit my EVC5 and turbo timer is not done by then.
Let me know if you need any esky's or maybe a portable fridge for the day, I can get them from work no dramas.
Nick

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Nick, you're more than welcome to come along..

just curious with your EVC5.. do you have install docs for it? and have you researched the web for the settings needed to tune it?

uncle ninja

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
Black 97 VR4, 07 Lancer 2.4 lt
Christian.. since your apparently bringing the drinks i will get a heap of nibbles and stuff. everyone happy with little quiches and chips and dip stuff wont be a banquet just finger food.
Any suggestions?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
I like food. I pay money.

I should be there. Tis the day after my kids birthday party (luckily) I don't really have anything I need to do. I'll just change oil for the heck of it and might attempt the rear camber fix.

I'll just bring my tools (plus a new 1/4" rachet) and just be there to help out.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
still no one has suggested what drinks they would like.. and sorry fellas.. I'd like to keep you all safe.. so I'm not bringing any ALCOHOLIC drinks.. if you want them you'll have to bring it yourself..

My preferences for drinks are, Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Schweppes Raspberry cause lovely Paulie loves it and Lift? is everyone ok with it? feel free to object..

@Brocky.. dude I'm curious about wind in that area, do wind go in and out? as if it's tunnel or does it warm up as well? cause I'm worried if we have more than 10 cars there and have open bonnets.. that place is gonna feel like a sauna..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
I like food. I pay money.

I should be there. Tis the day after my kids birthday party (luckily) I don't really have anything I need to do. I'll just change oil for the heck of it and might attempt the rear camber fix.

I'll just bring my tools (plus a new 1/4" rachet) and just be there to help out.

lol.. told you dude the 1/4" isn't up for that much torque.. but hey stupid me.. took me ages to realize that I have a tool.. maybe because I'm a tool?

nick79

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
98 legnum
Nick, you're more than welcome to come along..

just curious with your EVC5.. do you have install docs for it? and have you researched the web for the settings needed to tune it?

I have all the original stuff that came with it, so hopefully it will go fine. APC installed it into the starion so I am not 100% that it will go to plan.
Will have a good look between now and then to see whats required.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
still no one has suggested what drinks they would like.. and sorry fellas.. I'd like to keep you all safe.. so I'm not bringing any ALCOHOLIC drinks.. if you want them you'll have to bring it yourself..

My preferences for drinks are, Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Schweppes Raspberry cause lovely Paulie loves it and Lift? is everyone ok with it? feel free to object..

@Brocky.. dude I'm curious about wind in that area, do wind go in and out? as if it's tunnel or does it warm up as well? cause I'm worried if we have more than 10 cars there and have open bonnets.. that place is gonna feel like a sauna..

mmmm raspbery is the shiznit

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Wow, grats on the hitchin' dude... you got the jar ready to give to your missus? :D

G

Unregistered

Its not completely sealed, but its not open either, so it's going to warm up, but I wouldn't expect it to become a sauna. The other thing is there isn't a whole lot of work to do that requires the running of the engine.

Drink choices are good with me.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Drink choices are good, finger food is good. Ill see if my bbq will fit in the boot over the next couple days.
I have a gizzmo EBC on the way, so I will be doing all performance mods on the day, intercooler and EBC :D

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Looks as though I will come along to chat / observe / help only and probably not do anything to the car. As we are about to sell it the wife doesn't want to spend any money on it.

Looks as though the food plans are coming along nicely. haha

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
bad news guys.. well not really.. I'm still coming around but I won't stick around for that long since I've got personal things to do on that day..

I will still bring drinks and put it in an esky.. I'll just get Paulie to drop it off at my parents later in the afternoon or eveniing.. and also the jack of course..

Top Bottom