Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
Silver Facelift on Manning Rd this morn. Chick driving, had a brief chat... she seemed cool.

Spotted this with a bingle in the front end :(

Also South West Hwy ~ 2:00 white facelift legnum, waved and tooted but no wave back.

G

Unregistered
Spotted Mitchy in his Legnomnomnom on Waneroo Rd on Monday at around 6pm. :)

G

Unregistered
ahh. thought that might have been you sitting in the middle..

G

Unregistered
spotted a white pre-facelift heading north on patterson this morning, the same one ive seen on ennis ave previously

G

Unregistered
spotted a stocko trigger pre-facelift on south street heading west on south street at about 5.20pm today, mates have told me they have seen it around the leeming/bullcreek area a few times

G

Unregistered
Black update at my mates tyre shop in Bentley, think it was trev's not sure though

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha word travels fast ;) You know the guys down there Rhys? It's round the corner from one of the places I work at, gonna get an alignment done Thursday. Apparently the guy that runs the place races professionally and knows his stuff...

G

Unregistered
Good mates with Kerrye Wade , and yeh he races with my mate Steve and we also race with Kim Ledger from LF Performance over the road

(he was the one that rolled the red evo at Targa west)

G

Unregistered
saw trevor turning off west coast hwy or whatever it is as it leads into freo, MUNGEL silver series 2 out the front of little creatures, and rhys spinning ONE wheel. :p

G

Unregistered
pretty sure i spotted rhys on south street a bit before 8 last night

G

Unregistered
saw trevor turning off west coast hwy or whatever it is as it leads into freo, MUNGEL silver series 2 out the front of little creatures, and rhys spinning ONE wheel. :p

One wheel aye ??

Spotted Mitch getting owned by an aurion on friday nite again and again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
yep, drove past you as you were turning off into that newish area before the big S bend along the coast.

rhys - i'm selling the leggy and buying an aurion and dumping it, hahah.

Top Bottom