Spotted Thread

G

Unregistered
id say sfa, but im not sure if you can quantify that . . .im sure somewhere ive seen a thread on another site where they were keeping track of them being imported etc.

G

Unregistered
Ok, so it's not a VR4, but I spotted my first R35 GTR tonight, a silver one heading East on Whitfords Ave.

Also saw my first R8 on the freeway last week. I can't understand what they were thinking making them two-tone :banghead:

Did it have plate on it at all ?? or nothing on it

Alos a black leggy on Leach Hwy heading east at corner of Northlake @8am this morning

VR-4-PLAY

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
'02 Legnum Type V
spotted a white pre-facelift legnum at a car park in west perth yesterday, plates 'JDM VR4'. anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
Spotted a Silver (Super?) Legnum on the Mitchell Freeway today, heading South just before Vincent St at around 3:00pm. Number plate [1CWN-XXX].

Looked tough, anyone on here?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
That could have been Ian, Steve...

Speaking of spotted, I need to get you to take some photos of FrankenVR4 before I swap the bumper out...

G

Unregistered
Could of been, didn't recognize the driver.

Photos? What did you have in mind? And when you putting the new bumper on?

G

Unregistered
spotted a white pre-facelift legnum at a car park in west perth yesterday, plates 'JDM VR4'. anyone on here?
Yes thats me :ROFLMAO: I work across the road - rather handy, but that carpark is a bit tight for ye'olde fat-arsed girl

VR-4-PLAY

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
'02 Legnum Type V
Yes thats me :ROFLMAO: I work across the road - rather handy, but that carpark is a bit tight for ye'olde fat-arsed girl

cool, I work round the corner on Outram St. I park in that same car park sometimes but usually theres room at the bottom of our building.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Could of been, didn't recognize the driver.

Photos? What did you have in mind? And when you putting the new bumper on?
Sorry Steve didn't see you'd replied - its cool though, a mate of mine is gonna take a couple of shots tomorrow, as I want to swap the bumpers over Sat ready for the meet Sun (where I'm sure you'll take the opportunity to snap some shots of your own ;))

Clown

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Was a 1997 Legnum (R.I.P) now a 1996 NJ Pajero
missus spotted a silver Galant with black rims....on ocean reef 'n wanneroo rd on saturday or sunday

G

Unregistered
Yeh i had thought about buying it, and im pretty sure its still for sale, was still on car sales at least

G

Unregistered
Regularly see a silver Leggy driven by a chick on Manning road, pass it/it pass's me on the way to work alot.

It has the little antennas on the roof for the factory optioned TV thingo too i believe.

G

Unregistered
not a vr4, but still..

spotted genelles bfs 2JZ powered 4 door R32 in the latest perth street car magazine..

very nice!

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Spotted:

White Series 2 Legnum on Saturday arvo on TOnkin Hwy. Stopped behind us at the Mill's Rd lights and went past us when we changed lanes to turn off.

Scott

G

Unregistered
Thats Rangi ... that car is for sale ... or sold ...

Sold 2 weeks ago guys, gonna wait till i can afford to get another one with extra cash for mods, will go Galant next time though.

G

Unregistered
Mate saw one yesterday in or around Williams on his way to Albany, said was white and had personalised plates on it

G

Unregistered
Mate saw one yesterday in or around Williams on his way to Albany, said was white and had personalised plates on it
yeah that was me comming back from albainia with the wife and mom-in-law...the headache is just easing now :(

Top Bottom