Spotted!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hi everyone,

OK was going to work this morning, & coming down Terrigal Drive near the roundabout for Erina Fair shopping centre in the opposite direction to me was a clean, black Legnum.

Had all the badges on it, & was being driven by a female.

Anyone have any ideas who it might be ?

Big problem though, my 2 main fears with my Legnum have been realised ;

1. Someone else in my area now has a Legnum, & just the way I wanted mine to look too :cool:

2. They're being driven by the 'arm-hanging-out-the-window-holding-a-ciggie' females... my real pet hate type of driver.

After immediately seeing it, my heart sank & my mind said "Sell it !"

I really don't want this type of car to get into the wrong hands. Once that happens, my car goes on the market...... please don't let this be the case !

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
It could be worse, we got in a fight with the owner of a pub in the carpark coz he thought my car was a STAGEA!!! And he wouldn't even read the badge coz he "already knew what is was"!!!!!!! So naturally one thing led to another (after 20 beers) and all that ended up happening was getting banned coz he still tells people its a stag :mad:

That is my most hated thing bout my car lol.........

And its ok, they don't give the car a bad name, just themselves lol...... get some personalised plates just so there is no confusion hahaha

Dawso

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
hey king panther spotted you today, but so far have only seen 2 on the road (seen you 3 times and one blue one) so there aren't even that many around

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yea my Legnum is back being the daily driver while the transmission gets replaced on my Mazda.

Over 30,000kms travelled now ! Time for ANOTHER service at MEEK

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have also spotted a white pre-facelift a few times in the mornings on Concord Rd around Rhodes.

Is that someone on here?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
[NSW] Spotted !!

Was driving back to the office this afternoon which is in North Ryde.

Jumped on the M2 motorway & saw a silver Legnum heading west in between Windsor & Old Windsor Rds on the M2. Looked like it was unmodified & was a Pre-Facelift. Real shiny silver colour too. Looked pretty schmick....

Anyone we know on here ????

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Was it a Galant or Legnum mate ??

If it's a Legnum, it might be me as I do a fair bit of driving around Sydney & I've had the Legnum on the road being my daily driver lately... my office is back up in North Ryde so that's near-ish to Rhodes...

OK more info on the balck Legnum I saw. A guy I know says he's seen it too & it's in Davistown up here. So definately we've got another VR4 in the central coast....

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Brad,

I've merged the two NSW spotted threads to keep it all in one place like the other states.

cheers

Lee

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I spotted a silver PFL Galant on the M4 (I think it was) yesterday. Looked sweet and sounded hot :D Shame I was in my girl's Mazda 3 otherwise I would've flashed and honked and waved like mad :D

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Was it a Galant or Legnum mate ??

If it's a Legnum, it might be me as I do a fair bit of driving around Sydney & I've had the Legnum on the road being my daily driver lately... my office is back up in North Ryde so that's near-ish to Rhodes...

It was definitely a Legnum, I've seen it probly 3 or so times now. It was definitely heading away from that direction, he/they have been turning left onto Concord Rd heading towards Strathfield.

I also work in North Ryde ;)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted a nice pre-facelift trigger muave Legnum on King Georges road Roselands tonight plates MRK85B. Lowered, 17" wheels and looked good.
I was in the blue falcon (driving my mum's car until mine arrives in July ;))

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
That was me, on my way over to the gf's place. Its miester blue with 18's, but it was getting dark so i'll let you off on that. :D Can't say i remember noticing a blue falcon, but then again a falcon doesn't exactly stand out.

G

Unregistered
I cant say it was a spotted, but a Mother of someone here on the forum came up to me after parking my legnum at the netball courts in Bathurst the other week. She said her son has a blue one...
Commenting on how nice the legnums are and how she couldn't wait to see them all here in bathurst on the 19th July.........

She obviously reads the forum or her son talks to her a lot

Anyone know who this was?

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
Spotted a black prefacelift legnum today at about 10:45am turning right from Carlisle Avenue into Mt Druitt westfield, anyone know who owns it??? looks stock and it was missing the tow hook cover in the front, lol

....could've been dark grey, lol, im blind

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK 2 Spotteds ;

1. Saw a white PFL Legnum 2 weeks ago when leaving Mayfield Sport & Rec Club on Crebert St (Newcastle area). Looked just like mine (though I was driving my 929 that day)...

2. Just tonight I saw a silver or gunmetal PFL Legnum coming the other way down Darby St here in Cooks Hill (Newcastle area again). Had all the badges on it too. Don't know if he saw me coming past though !!

Any of those cars on here ??

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
spotted a black one

tuesday morning, about 6.30am south bound on the eastern distributor/southern cross drive. about to go through the airport tunnel. black galant looked pretty stock but tidy and straight. rego started with BEF i think. i thought of trying to wave but i was in the bunch of cyclists you drove past. thought that might look a bit aggressive swinging my arms around at a car. so i opted not too. i was pretty chuffed i actually saw you.:)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted VR-44-ME parked in front of the pizza shop in Cronulla around 10:20pm tonight. I parked just in front of you to drop off a video at Blockbuster. If only i had a camera with me. Great looking car btw ;)

Top Bottom