Spotted!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
hey thats me. i was away, but the misus took it out for a movie and dancing... thanks for the plug, i am pretty happy with it, just gets so dirty at my work.... bit embarrasing actually.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I spotted a white series I with loud exhaust on Penshurst Avenue Rosevile/Chatswood. Is it anyone on here??

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
could be me. i go to chatswood about two days a week, monday or tuesday, and thurs or friday like. not loud exhaust... maybe someone else.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I have never seen a leggy in Sydney hey.

The first one I saw was mine at the compliance shop a couple of days ago.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Spotted a Black Facelift Legnum turning right on to Victoria Rd just out from Birkinhead Point shopping place on Saturday around Lunch.. :)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted a standard white facelift type S at Leading Edge Motorsport, in Petersham on Saturday afternoon. It was on the hoist. I was in there booking a dyno tune for this coming Saturday. Anyone's car from here?

Oldyone

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
96 vr4 auto , starion widebody, BA XR8.
1 purple galant P plate in Wallsend a couple of days ago.
1 silver legnum in Broadmeadow area today.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Our cars are quite rare here in Sydney, i hardly see any too.
I've only spotted 3 in the last 2 years!

Before seeing mine in person, I had seen one Galant in the middle of nowhere just out of Nelson Bay and one white Legnum at China Town in the city..

After getting mine I had only seen Pauls purple VR4 in person, and until the Black one (excluding a VR4 cruise lol) that was it!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Rare in Sydney.... Pfft

Try living in Tamworth ;)

There is only 2 here and they're both mine haha!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted a white prefacelift Legnum on Clyde Street, South Granville at 5:32pm this afternoon. Green P plates and cops were tailing you hard. Anyone from here? Wash your car hehehe
I was pulling out of Boronia street with my grandma (she shotgunned passenger seat), was taking her to woolies :D

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted a black stock facelift Galant (not sure if it was a VR-4 as there were no badges on it) plates AJ-03-TF with a lady driving on Parramatta Road, Granville at 5:20pm this afternoon.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Dimi, do you stalk all the members or something? You're always spotting them :p hehehe

G

Unregistered
Spotted

1.white Legnum Beverly Hills/Narwee area forgot the street name about 9:45PM last night.

2. White Galant in Mascot Oridian Street about 8:30am
yesterday or maybe it was Tuesday

both appear to be very straight and clean.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Pretty funny. I only ever saw 1 leggy parked in a lot in Darling Harbour before I saw mine.

The night I picked mine up I saw a silver pre-facelift leggy turning right from forest rd. peakhurst into riverwood. Then a vr-4 galant today. I think it was grey on king georges.

We in a similar area Decepticon?

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Spotted a white prefacelift at Shell servo in Strathfield around midday today. Anyone from here?

Finally, someone spotted me. it was me and my wife (my wife driving) after church. id a full tank and go only 260km on it. i really need to change my o2 sensor~ and check if there are any leaks.. And yes.. dimi.. i think you are lurking around all the VR-4 drives.. you see everyone.:ROFLMAO:

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Was that you Jono!? Did you see me? I was right behind you lol :D
You looked like you had a full car? Or maybe my eyes need to get checked aye bro.
Car looks good btw. You live around the area?

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
sorry but did not see you~ when my wife is driving, i only look forward and side ways and hold on to my seats firm with sweat..:ROFLMAO: i live at homebush west and i have lived in strathfield before for about 5 years. my mum got a businesses there and i work there casually as well.. i went to st. pats too.

it would have ben good if i saw you..

you comming to the navi cruise right??

Top Bottom