Spotted!

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Spotted:

purple series 1 in the city today around lunch time!

Number plate ended in TJ or TL or LT or something.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
A mate spotted a silver series 2 with qld plates at Pennant Hills near Cars Autohouse,

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
My next door neighbor spotted a white leggie at Newcastle TAFE in the carpark....

He spoke to the fella who owned it who said it was stock and he hadn't had it very long.

If he's hiding in here somewhere as a forum lurker, i'm the guy next door who owns 2 of em! The dude in the red celica who spoke to you is my neighbor :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Spotted a purple Legnum on Grafton St in Bondi Junction around 9-930am this morning.. Just drove passed the parking garage I just parked in :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Another purple legnum in North Ryde (Blenheim Rd, I just got off the bus coming home) on Thursday evening (i think thursday?) my mate saw it also at another part of North Ryde shortly after i did haha..

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Spotted a white Galant VR-4 yesterday on Parramatta Rd, Petersham at 7:05pm. I was in the white Legnum turning right into Crystal St.
You zoomed past and i didnt' get a chance to see if it was a fc lor pfc. Nice exhaust note though, heard it very well :)

G

Unregistered
Another purple legnum in North Ryde (Blenheim Rd, I just got off the bus coming home) on Thursday evening (i think thursday?) my mate saw it also at another part of North Ryde shortly after i did haha..

Probably me, I was in Sydney then, North Ryde etc....Going to my Bro's... in Gladesville, took a little detour.....

G

Unregistered
Today I drove past in opopsite lane a purple pre-facelift Legnum near Penrith Regatta, I didn't see the front only the side and rear as I was looking away at the time.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Last night around 9pm, Drove passed a White Legnum parked in front/near Aces Deep Seafood on Coxs Rd..

Forget if it was a pre or post facelift!

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
ford xe 351 legnum vr4 Ford G6ET
Today I drove past in opopsite lane a purple pre-facelift Legnum near Penrith Regatta,
That was me on my way home via the bells line of road, it was good to see another vr4, as I've seen almost none. Bells line of road is almost all 60 and 80 zone now, so if your going for a fast drive take care, because I'm sure the cops would be out in force on weekends.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Yeah I can't believe they dropped the limits. It's not the speed limit that kills...

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
Yeah I can't believe they dropped the limits. It's not the speed limit that kills...
Yeah its the sudden stop

The biggest revenue grab is the section that used to be 100 zone after 10km of 80zone with nowwhere to overtake, it used to go to 100km/h as an overtaking lane opens up, now just stays at 80km/h even though its two lanes and straight. F the police.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
May have to organise a Putty Rd cruise instead lol. Would you be up for that Rich?

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
Maybe, its hard for me to get weekends off, I went up there the other week, on a wednesday. There is no one on that road at all during the week, on the weekend there are a thousand bikes trying to kill each other, with a matching number of police.

Top Bottom