Spotted!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
white leggy, white wheels, MY25TT very clean, just coming into Tempe friday night just on 7PM. And also had no trouble blasting the Nissan Familia/GTiR. go one for the team!!:ROFLMAO: would have joined in but five people in the car puts the power to weight ratio out the window. and a whole lot to think about when you roll into a telegraph pole!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
I stand corrected:p yes it was casper. i thought it looked familer. he gave a quick look i think but i was distracted by the four drunk people in my car!!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
SPOTTED!!!!

(Apart from the White Surpremecy crew at Newcastle lol...)

Silver Galant in Kurri Kurri! Driver and passenger both hanging out the window waving haha

Hope they are joined up (or are forum loiterers) or if they haven't they should now with the worlds biggest promo sticker on the front of my car :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
white leggy, white wheels, MY25TT very clean, just coming into Tempe friday night just on 7PM. And also had no trouble blasting the Nissan Familia/GTiR. go one for the team!!:ROFLMAO: would have joined in but five people in the car puts the power to weight ratio out the window. and a whole lot to think about when you roll into a telegraph pole!

MY25TT were the plates on Hawks' purple Legnum down south in Nowra. Believe he sold it a while ago though....

mallen

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
I spotted a Black Galant facelift at DFO yesterday (I'm on holliday here), didn't do the wave as i was in a Yaris not the Leggie...

Is anyone doing a carwash meet or something in the next few days? I'm staying in Rooty Hill...

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I spotted a Black Galant facelift at DFO yesterday (I'm on holliday here), didn't do the wave as i was in a Yaris not the Leggie...

Is anyone doing a carwash meet or something in the next few days? I'm staying in Rooty Hill...

We have not organise a car wash meet yet due to Xmas fever.

I'll be around Rooty Hill on 25th having near the RSL so keep on eye for a red devil. LOL

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Haha.... Another spotted for Dawso, YEAH!

My mate who's parents live in Tamworth is here for chrissie and he drives a black pre-face Galant.... he is now a queenslander though but still not a member AFAIK

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
ok i spotted another one, a white facelift legnum parked in a driveway on concord road on christmas day at about 1pm... n it had some nice rims on it, bronze type colour, car looked really nice

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
Woot. My first spot :D
Should've screamed something when you drove past haha

lol, i would've but i don't think you could've heard me because my car is too loud

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Spotted a white Galant VR4 driving down Pennant Hills Rd this evening around the Carlingford/Oatlands area.

Couldn't tell whether it was PFL or FL but it did have an aftermarket white grill. I was on the phone to my wife at the time so it was a bit of a blur !

It was one frigging big shitfight to get home to Terrigal ... but this is the first thing I did when I walked in hehe !!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
hmm. it MIGHT be my dad borrowing my car for his visit to his friends house for a party... he is about 63 but still into bit of cars. tme frame is bit off but could be him.

he had merc s class before and he still says my car goes harder than his previouse s i think it was 420 o something. seldomly he drives my car to his golf sessions and show off my car to his friends.

believe or not, he know how turbo works and long long time ago back in korea, he drove gemini~

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
hmm. it MIGHT be my dad borrowing my car for his visit to his friends house for a party... he is about 63 but still into bit of cars. tme frame is bit off but could be him.

he had merc s class before and he still says my car goes harder than his previouse s i think it was 420 o something. seldomly he drives my car to his golf sessions and show off my car to his friends.

believe or not, he know how turbo works and long long time ago back in korea, he drove gemini~

Thought you had a Legnum Jono ???

It was definately a Galant that I saw last night .....

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
thats right... my dad was near there by the way.. if definatley galant, not my dad~ sorry~~

Zild

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
1998 VR4 Galant
That was me Brad :p
Picking up a friend from Oatlands to partayy :p

Sorry i missed you!

Top Bottom