Spotted!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Putty road cruise would be good KB. Organise one please for a Sunday :)

Check out the Putty rd Charity Cruise coming up for this sunday (Here) :) I have some mates who want to come, plus Paul is going to come.. you should too mate!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Maybe, its hard for me to get weekends off, I went up there the other week, on a wednesday. There is no one on that road at all during the week, on the weekend there are a thousand bikes trying to kill each other, with a matching number of police.

Yeah cops are all over Putty Rd too...damn fun police lol

We'll have to find a road that they don't check out too much then...then we'll all take a mid-week sickie for a cruise! :ROFLMAO:

rich

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
richard
Drive
ford xe 351 legnum vr4 Ford G6ET
Thats a good idea, there was only a couple of cars on the putty road on a wednesday. It would be fun to come to a cruise on a sunday, just have to do the speed limit. This sunday I'm going to the http://tasmanrevival.com/ , for anyone that loves cars check this out. Open wheelers from the sixties and seventies, 5lt v8s 600hp, no mufflers, no traction control.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK finally back after a while away for work etc ...

Spotted a facelift white Legnum in the carpark at Yass Macdonalds a couple of weeks ago. It had no plates on the front or back & had black mags on it. Front bumper was a bit scuffed too. Guy spent the whole time on his mobile not interested in acknowledging my existence.

Spotted a silver/brown-ish facelift Legnum driving north on the Grand Parade at Brighton-le-Sands two Sundays ago. Licence plate started with OC I think & was driven by a woman.

Spotted a silver/brown-ish Galant this time (same colour as above Legnum) last week going north on Northcott Drive at Kotara in Newcastle. Licence plate started with DEB & was driven by an old(er) lady. I haven't seen this colour before anywhere...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Thats a good idea, there was only a couple of cars on the putty road on a wednesday. It would be fun to come to a cruise on a sunday, just have to do the speed limit. This sunday I'm going to the http://tasmanrevival.com/ , for anyone that loves cars check this out. Open wheelers from the sixties and seventies, 5lt v8s 600hp, no mufflers, no traction control.

If I get time I'll definitely head out there!

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
spotted face life white leggie this morning at about 7:30 am at parramatta road, nearfive dock, turning left into the side street with school. i waved but did not see me.. anyone from here?? looked nice by the way

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
3M-TA3 Daniel, you were Spotted, Series 1 Black Legnum White Rims roof racks with 2 bikes on top, driving north on Auburn St Goulburn @1.05pm, was walking out of RTA after getting rego sorted for kitty and there goes a legnum driving past...... Looked very nice in Black....................................

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
OOOHH!! I spotted Tom today!! :D In Windsor! :D

hahaha woooo my first spot :p sorry i didnt wave, like i said in the sms i didnt see you lol.. in my own little world hahaha

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Spotted Paul at the JOLLY FROG..

I can't believe I went out tonight in WINDSOR lol.. that's funny.. haha.. hope you had a good night mate lols

Small world with my friends knowing your mates? lol.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
3M-TA3 Daniel, you were Spotted, Series 1 Black Legnum White Rims roof racks with 2 bikes on top, driving north on Auburn St Goulburn @1.05pm, was walking out of RTA after getting rego sorted for kitty and there goes a legnum driving past...... Looked very nice in Black....................................

hey thanks kitty, did not know you were out that way. it was my first real road trip since gettiny the car in april. was quite impessed with the fuel economy. got a few bugs on it now, so getting to the wash would have been great..... but did not happen. will be good to see another vr4 at the meets.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Spotted Paul at the JOLLY FROG..

I can't believe I went out tonight in WINDSOR lol.. that's funny.. haha.. hope you had a good night mate lols

Small world with my friends knowing your mates? lol.

Yeah that was freaky!!!! You should head out there more often :D It's a good place, goes off when the right bands are on...and I usually know the bands that are playing as it's just down the road from work.

Shame you missed my unannounced guitar solo hahha, my mate just threw his guitar over my shoulders, gave me his pick and went "off you go...it's in A" :eek: It was great!

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
I spotted a black prefacelift legnum on 14/12/08 at about 1pm on Lancaster Street in Blacktown

G

Unregistered
I spotted a black prefacelift legnum on 14/12/08 at about 1pm on Lancaster Street in Blacktown

That may have been me if it was ACT plates :) I was out with a mate in a AE111 Levin. It was funny - he'd never seen a Legnum in Sydney, and as he pulled in to meet me in Auburn a white Legnum passed him on Parramatta Road! This was around 12:15PM that day ;) Then we saw a purple Legnum in an import yard just down the road.

In one day he saw 3 Legnum's.

Bad-Karma

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Legnum VR4
That may have been me if it was ACT plates :) I was out with a mate in a AE111 Levin. It was funny - he'd never seen a Legnum in Sydney, and as he pulled in to meet me in Auburn a white Legnum passed him on Parramatta Road! This was around 12:15PM that day ;) Then we saw a purple Legnum in an import yard just down the road.

I went past a white levin on sunday I think around lunch time in auburn.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Hey that was me :)
I saw the Levin
Bro, I am pretty sure we are never around Sydney that time on Sunday, we should've been around Peats Ridge Rd by that time doing tarmac rally. LOL

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250

hmmm.... i don't think it was you, i think ive seen it before so they must be local, don't think it had sunroof or those funny antennas on the roof, lolz, it was only a passing glance but i think the plates were black on white

Perry

Crunching Gears
First Name
Michael
Drive
2000 TJ Magna Sports
spotted fread yesterday afernoon twice, sorry i didn't wave the first time:D

Top Bottom