Update on brokded Legnum

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
2001 Series 2 Legnum Pearl White
Well today i took my baby apart, turns out the intercooler is rooted, i broke 3 out of 4 clips on my left head light, reo bar is also not in good shape and need to bend back in place some of the rails at the front below the headlight (because this is bent the bar under the front of the bonnet and the bonnet latch are out of place) The things are quite painful to pull apart because everything is holding something else in so i had to pretty much take everything off just to take off the bumper and while i was there i kept finding more things that i had to fix :(. I was hoping to get it back on the road by my birthday in october but i think christmas might be a more reasonable goal at this stage but that may well turn into new years and so on and so forth.

G

Unregistered
You can have a factory intercooler for free if you want

G

Unregistered
i too as well, i have a cracked front bumper (bottom left corner, near the lip) care of a concrete stopping barrier in a carpark. i got it caught pulling into the carspace and when reversed, cracked the bar :( always a down side to having a low car.

im hoping it can be plastic welded.

corey, do you want to part with the little tow hook cover thing in the middle? i need one and given your front bar useless thought you might want to get rid of it?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I have stock intercooler and reo pipe as well mate that I can send to you. I don't have the rubber hoses that link the reo bar though.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Easy peasy. Prob is you'll need a full respray - the guy I use over here would charge between 4 & $500 for the whole job, depending on extent of the damage. Gives you a benchmark anyway.

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
You can have a factory intercooler for free if you want
OMG that would be great!! Thankyou soo much, just pm me the postage costs and how you want me to pay for it and ill get that on the go.

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
i too as well, i have a cracked front bumper (bottom left corner, near the lip) care of a concrete stopping barrier in a carpark. i got it caught pulling into the carspace and when reversed, cracked the bar :( always a down side to having a low car.

im hoping it can be plastic welded.

corey, do you want to part with the little tow hook cover thing in the middle? i need one and given your front bar useless thought you might want to get rid of it?

is that the little rectangle in the middle at the bottom of the bumper?? If so i do have that and it is in 1 piece

G

Unregistered
Trev - a whole brand new front bar wouldn't be far from that price would it?

Corey - yeah the little plastic bit in the middle of the front bumper under the number plate, at the bottom.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yes and no - a brand new bumper might only be a hundred or so dollars more, but you're looking at that much again for shipping, maybe more. If you can find a cheap way to get bumpers over here, PLEASE let me know!!

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
Trev - a whole brand new front bar wouldn't be far from that price would it?

Corey - yeah the little plastic bit in the middle of the front bumper under the number plate, at the bottom.

yeah i have that and its in one piece, has a few scratches on it though but if you want it you can have it.

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
well im usually located on glynburn rd near glynde corner where abouts u from

G

Unregistered
golden grove area. i can pick up this weekend coming? pm your details matey.

Cunno

Crunching Gears
First Name
Corey
Drive
well on friday i have to take corms to pick up his car from near parafield airport if you want i could drop it off

G

Unregistered
ill be at work on friday during the day (mile end) and wont be home till around 10ish that night.

Top Bottom