VR-4's spotted for sale or auction

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Ginza I think is across the road from edward lee, I got my galant from edward lee lol

Ginza Imports 416 Parramatta Road, Burwood, NSW

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Xtreme is 2 or 3 doors down from Ginza Imports, Opposite the caryard/Servo next to EdrardRee

Xtreme has the Evo wagon and last i remember it was not for sale. was a personal import by one of the guys that works there and when i spoke to him (6 months ago) he had no intentions of selling the only Evo 9 wagon in Australia.

Shamwow

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Commodore (dont hate, its for work) & MY16 WRX Premium
a couple of months ago that evo wagon was for sale. iirc somewhere near the 100k mark

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
yeah for alot less you could build one hell of a legnum with forged internals and turbo upgrade, along with everything else.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Meant to be removed?

Both my Legnums still had the flare sitting in its original spot.

Yeah man they don't meet Australian standards. Are meant to go in the bin before the car gets in your hands. Compliance shops often don't do everything they're meant to though.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
So I did a bit of digging on 'Simon from Balhannah' (google is an amazing thing). He works as the SA agent for Tokyo Prestige in Melbourne.

Hang on, aren't Tokyo Prestige run by an ex-owner on here? I see their ads popping on this forum.

Likeashot

Crunching Gears
First Name
Justin
Drive
'10 Liberty GT (Daily), '99 Legnum VR4 (Family Hack), '93 GSR Lancer (Track Car)
Messaged him, waiting on reply, had a chuckle about the colour as well.

Top Bottom