VR-4's spotted for sale or auction

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
a couple of months ago that evo wagon was for sale. iirc somewhere near the 100k mark

WTF?!?! Exclusivity is one thing but the wagons arent even real evo 9's.... gotta be kidding me....

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
He did post that his house was falling apart and needed the money

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
This is one I had my eye on & was ready to buy until i did some googling on edward lees & found PLENTY of "unflattering feedback" on various forums about them...still if the car is ok?

Certainly would give them what they're asking but feel free to share your thoughts :)

http://www.edwardlees.com.au/stock/1997-mitsubishi-legnum-vr-4-tb-3123.htm
I'm assuming its the 97 silver one for 13,888 (link wont work whilst on phone)! I'd say that it's overpriced! The interior ad exterior look pretty good, though I dunno about 50,000km good! You should be able to find something cheaper though!

drmunroe

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Maly
Drive
Legnum
I'm assuming its the 97 silver one for 13,888 (link wont work whilst on phone)! I'd say that it's overpriced! The interior ad exterior look pretty good, though I dunno about 50,000km good! You should be able to find something cheaper though!

Yeah silver one - full exhaust, tein coilovers, blitz rims - was gonna offer 10k & hopefully get it for under 12k

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Haha he might meet you half way! But yeah I just assumed you were in sydney!

it's.simon

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
VR-4 Galant Type S
i paid 11,500 for my manual 2001 galant...with 70,000kms and much better condition interior and exterior...just sayin'....

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I paid a little over 13k for 48,000, though it was an auto the engine bay, under carriage and interior were all immaculate.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Ginza I think is across the road from edward lee, I got my galant from edward lee lol

Ginza Imports 416 Parramatta Road, Burwood, NSW

Don't go to Ginza importers I bought my legnum through this yard got it complied and rego'd through them. When I got the car shipped up to the coast It was a mess, Control arms were f**k'd, no working lights, no working wipers, busted alternator, No battery, F**k'd brake pads and discs. Every thing that would have been needed for a green slip pass was F**k'd, Had 4 independent mechanics do a rego check on the car and all 4 failed it on all the same issues. Started legal action against them just to get them to pay the cost to get all that fix, and to top it all off some dick had tried to do a cut and polish on the car but instead killed the paint job, its covered front to back in scratches and some pretty bad ones at that.

G

Unregistered
Has anyone dealt with Envy Imports/Envy Dyno in Brookvale NSW? Please PM me if you've had any experiences with them.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Bennoz had them do all the work on his FTO 6a13TT conversion maybe contact him

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
lol not super, just a well optioned facelift...very edward lee style video

if it was a 2000 model, wouldnt it have a clutch switch too?

Top Bottom