VR-4's spotted for sale or auction

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Haha Joel your link seems to be missing a fairly important part - a car! :p

But to answer your question, yes the new Lancer is released as a Galant in Japan :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I never understood the whole low at the rear thing, I'd prefer a car to be slightly (say 10mm) lower at the front, it looks more aggressive

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
G

Unregistered
I never understood the whole low at the rear thing, I'd prefer a car to be slightly (say 10mm) lower at the front, it looks more aggressive

The wheels do look kinda cool tucked up in the guards though, and with some cars it seems to level the car out a little bit

G

Unregistered
AHAHAHAHAHA

The translator screwed up the link. Was a black 'Galant'. But by what you said, that means it is a Lancer. Looked a bit bigger than a lancer though.

Try this then ya jerk! :p

http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?h...e18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w18266495

It IS bigger than previous Lancers because it is a Galant. It is the new generation of our cars rather than what we have seen sold in Australia as Lancers before. It has similar wheelbase and track dimensions to our cars. The new Lancer is really a mid-sized car now. A bloody cheap entry into the mid-size market. If you can't afford a Mazda 6 the Lancer would have to come into consideration given its size. All the journos are praising the improvement in build and refinement over previous Lancers. That's because it is a completely different car. From a different market and different class. Higher expectations in that class. Mitsubishi Australia are getting it in at the right price from Mitsubishi Japan. Maybe it's the strength of the dollar.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
There's a silver manual Legnum for sale at Brisbane Unique Cars at the moment. Didn't get a chance to take a good look today, but they said it runs very nicely.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Identical in wheelbase actually. If you look at mitsi in the mid 90's they had aggressive looking cars such as the Legnum and EVO, then they went all soft with the next generation of Lancer and Magna with those horrible headlights, now they are going back to the mid 90's styling of aggressive headlights and looks. I like it and I hope they do well.Now where is my new VR-4 damnit?

G

Unregistered
There's no way they'll do another VR-4 while the EVO X is built on the same chassis.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
have you seen the Concept ZT? I think that will be the next large mitsi (380 replacement) and hopefully there will be a fast version of it.

Top Bottom