[QLD] Dyno Day - July 19

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I have two 4 burners at home, i will see 2moro if i csan take the legs off one of them, if so then we can use the 4 burner. Will post 2moro,too bloody cold to go outside now.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Sry Guys at this stage I wont be able to make it, last minute thing popped up. Apoliges.

James

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Bump! Still some outstanding payments, just a reminder that you will go to the end of the list if you don't pay before Sat.

18 are paid, twice the turn out from the last one!

Also, does anyone have a decent video/camera they can bring (and a tripod)? I'm sick of the dodgy video my digi camera takes :)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Where is UmYeahEsp? Would have thought he would have brought the GTiR as well!

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
I bumped into him at a servo on the Bruce Highway Sunday arvo, he was somewhere up north delivering some suspension.

He was not sure if he could make it or not for the Dyno Day

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Just to get everyone that little bit extra excited, Dave from Just Dave Photography (justdavephotography.com) will be coming along to take photos of the event and hopefully get us some publicity in High Performance Imports.

So best to get your cars nice and shiny for Saturday!

A big thanks to Jason from HPI for organising Dave.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
He does all the photos down at the Spit on a Sunday...you can see his photo's of Boostcruzing

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
OK so when do we start the sh*t talking?

I recon I should be up in the top 5 cars this time.....

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Dont think i can make it anymore Lee, the rubber for my windscreen wont be here till tuesday now. Thats 5 weeks ive been waiting :banghead:. I was looking forward to meeting everyone too:(.

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
noo,i wanted to see ur 205kw,ah well

on a brighter note, i just picked up the bbq for saturday and tested it and it works fine.just need to pick up the right adapter tomoro

G

Unregistered
Hey Monty cant they just sika-flex the windscreen in and dont the rubbers just clip over the top . They can put them on later???

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
Hey Monty cant they just sika-flex the windscreen in and dont the rubbers just clip over the top . They can put them on later???
I dont know ill call them again tomorro and see if theres anything eles they can do. Im also going to call around and see if anywhere eles has them in stock, i dosnt make sence that they can have 50 screens in aus and no rubbers.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS

SIKA FLEX is the SHIT!! used to put it on the bus' windows where I used to work.. takes ages to come off my fingers whenever i get messy..

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
apparently sunbus's are only made with pop rivets and sika flex.the stuff must be hardcore

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Lee, i'm up for that polishing on Friday.. the earlier the better.. might be better off washing the car first at our usual carwash place..

too bad I can't install my fog lamps & oil cooler since someone's got it off from me..

G

Unregistered
Hey Monty look into the sika flex , and if it helps i have the clip things that go down the sides and top and bottom. I'll check their condition in the morning and let you know. If they help you , you can have them

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hey Monty, you should still come down and say hi!

I want to quiz you on the map ecu :)

If you're definitely not coming, send me your bank details and I'll refund your $30.

Top Bottom