[QLD] Dyno Day - July 19

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Everyone should come even if they are not participating.....

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I am getting hi-flow cat converter done tommorow morning so it will be ready for dyno day. I hope i will get an extra HP.
Taras

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ha ha ha people doing these last minute jobs to try and get better performance........I have my car at the shop now cleaning things up...ha ha ha

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
My car is so dirty. I got no time to wash it at all. I will be washing it on Saturday at about 6 am.
Taras

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I've done the big shopping run for food supplies, I've grabbed some bacon and eggs so people can skip breaky and have a B & E sandwich when they arrive :)

If you're a vegetarian you'd better bring something for yourself!

G

Unregistered
i just put the standard airbox on her to see if that helps the problems i'm having. Still idles rough and low intermitently?

kiddyvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
monty
Drive
VR4 Galant 1997
Good news, obriens are going to fix my windscreen tomorro. Dyno day here i come.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I believe I'm first up. That B&E sandwich for breaky sounds great.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Good luck guys

Keen to see how your figures compare.

Cheers

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Even mine....I would think a few manuals will be outstaged by either me or Benny

G

Unregistered
Dont count on my results...i dont know whats going on with my car anymore after the last dyno test I had?????

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm going to need someone's help to keep track of everyones numbers and what mods they've done - any volunteers?

Either that or a volunteer to drive the BBQ :)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I'd suggest that you bring your laptop and set it up. Then let everyone enter there own info.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
You could use an Access Data base, if someone knows how to knock one up quickly with check boxes for various levels of Mods ie.
Exhaust - Hi Flow Cat X
Exhaust - 3 inch CAT Back X
Exhaust - Dump Pipes _

etc.

get the idea.

Start with the Intercooler and work back to the tail pipe listing the common mods.

Or just set up and Excel spreadsheet and everyone uses a seperate worksheet and enters there own data. A lot simpler but a lot slower.

Top Bottom