SA Mechanics

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
++ for Jonson also... When are you getting a dyno fitted into your garage!!:LOL:

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
With the amount of work I'm getting from Ozvr4, MGEC and word of mouth it is almost getting to the stage where I need to pick TAFE or making a full time workshop.

I think you should get a workshop - Then you could have workshop days on the weekend :cool:

G

Unregistered
yo dawg, we heard you like workshops, so we put a workshop in your workshop, so you can workshop while you workshop.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Haha. It's confusing times for me...thats sounds like I'm coming out of the closet....well now I've mentioned it.....
I'm married...your all safe.

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
I have been trying to get SKR to fix my leggy for almost the last 2 months. They F**ked me around for the first month saying they couldnt give me a date as to when they could get me in. finally after a month they had managed to free up a day for my leggy. $700 later the problem is now WORSE!! Oh and its been almost 3 weeks and they still cant give me a time when they can look at it!! F ing frustrating!!

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
His reputation is still very much intact, he is a mitsu guru. His only problem is he books too much work and can't say no when he is busy, which then leaves customers waiting for weeks/months.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Steve - thats crap

Its extremely disappointing, especiallly when you talk to him and see that he is a top bloke to talk to, realise how much he knows and how willing he is to help - he cant say no to anyone, which is his downfall.

As much as i want to go back there, i wont - when i get back ill be having a chat with Mike Dale, otherwise 12 months are going to have gone by and the legnum still wont be at its best :mad:

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Dion, is Mike Dale the other gent who was recommended to tune your car?
Once my tax arrives I'll probably be looking to get mine tuned properly...Let me know what he says and how it goes if you get there before I get my money. I'd always assumed I would go to SKR but it sounds like they are still flat chat and I really can't be without my car for more than a day or two at a time.

Smash

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ash
Drive
2001 Legnum
hi All,

just had my 01 Leggy looked at by Jazmac in Mount Barker
it had a misfire issue, and stevo picked it without a prob, couldnt fix it but told me what to source and how to fix it

pretty good pricing, and easy to get into, was very happy with his service

Smash

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ash
Drive
2001 Legnum
problem with the AFM, wasnt throwing any fault codes, but the problem is intermittent
have PM'd a few users that are parting out cars for a replacement :)

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
let us know if it actually fixes the problem....
Or try to come and borrow the AFM from someone for a test drive.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Wouldn't think a AFM would cause a missfire, please keep us posted. Jazmac has a good rep with the Nissan and Toyota boys.

Smash

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ash
Drive
2001 Legnum
sorry the missfire was misleading... it was more of a stutter at 3000rpm but yeah will keep you all informed

Top Bottom