• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
1997 Galant VR4 and a very old cordia turbo
Oh and the off chance anyone has an evoscan, would they like to help me tune my SAFCII a bit more?

I have evoscan, but won't know for a little while if I have the time off (my roster is not out yet for Oct). If someone else could bring a laptop along it would be good. Mine has Vista and I am concerned some of my problems with evoscan has to do with Vista.

If I can make it I also have the workshop manuals.

Does anyone have a boost gauge? I would like to set my MBC. I believe that is a simple job?

Wouldn't mind finding out just which ECU I have also. In case I can flash it at some later date.

Oh an maybe connect up an antenna to the TV section of my chinese double din.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Thanks Marty
Hopefully you will be able to come. I think it is going to be a successful day with a lot of maintenance being carried out.

Just on the Evoscan and SAFC tuning, will i also need an Air Fuel meter? I forgot about this...

Oh and you can borrow my boost gauge, i'll just disconnect it if need be.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
He he he just been looking at guides in the JZS147 site........looks like I am gonna be busy in the electrics that day.......thank god Christian is coming!! ha

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
1997 Galant VR4 and a very old cordia turbo
Thanks Marty
Hopefully you will be able to come. I think it is going to be a successful day with a lot of maintenance being carried out.

Just on the Evoscan and SAFC tuning, will i also need an Air Fuel meter? I forgot about this...

Buggered if I know. Don't have a SAFC and never done any tuning. I got my evoscan for the ABS and AYC.

However sounds like a few gurus will be there and I am sure they will know more about that.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Aparently Autobarn Capalaba is having a Show & Shine Comp from 4:30...might cruz by after this....

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Amsoil anyone?

Picked up the goods today boys......

Sorry about the Flickr link, the pics were too big.

Clicky!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
nice.. Trevor, will give you the rest on thursday..

I know, i was pretty excited(y) I went to their factory at Mudgeeraba, and i must say, WOW. Soooo much Amsoil, pallet's and pallets of the stuff. Really nice people to deal with too.

Now dramas on the coin mate:cool:

G

Unregistered
I know, i was pretty excited(y) I went to their factory at Mudgeeraba, and i must say, WOW. Soooo much Amsoil, pallet's and pallets of the stuff. Really nice people to deal with too.
Ill second that!! I was down there today chatting with Hamish and sussing goodies...... Really friendly and helpful (y)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Dan, make sure you tell him you are with OZVR4 and that you spoke to me about our special rate. When i was dealing with Carl last week, he said he would be happy to lock us into the discount rate he gave me on the group buy we did.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I'll hopefully make it although I'll probably just get help with fiddly shit like parker light and centre console etc.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hmmmm I think I have worked out a place for a PS2 to go in........just need to work out how to do it right......hmmmmm

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
I may be able to borrow one from the tyre shop next to our shop. The have those cool ones that can lift practically the whole car.

Christian, do you have all you need to do the AYC or is there some stuff i need to get?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Trev, i suggest you get several meters of hose.. (preferrably the clear ones) ones we can connect up to the bleed nipples.. dunno what size though..

I think I'm good with tools..

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Bump

Just confirming all, Thunderbirds are GO on this still.

I was here yesterday afternoon (had my own Thunderbird mission on) and i can confirm that from 1pm on there was heaps of shade.

Christian, i will read through Trev's (SA) thread on the AYC service and see what size hose he used. Ta

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Question.....do you have a map to put up with location? Or have I missed it? I have an idea of where it is BUT just want to make sure....and for others..

G

Unregistered
Well that makes at least two of us attempting an AYC service. Also with the plugs, if you, Lee & Luke all change plugs we could do all three at once.

*cough* don't you read my posts. =[ i'm in for the AYC too.

and...

Christian, i will read through Trev's (SA) thread on the AYC service and see what size hose he used. Ta

can you link me to this via PM? I'll need to bring all the stuffs as well....

=]

p.s. i'm a girl so you need to help me. =P

Top Bottom