Spotted!

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
Spotted I think a trigger Galant on Saturday morning while on the way to Wetherill Park in Sydney from Merrylands. Big front mount. Was raining so hard to see it properly but was going in the opposite direction.
Could be me. Was driving to North Paramatta. Not sure if my aftermarket FMIC is big though(biggest we can fit,haha).
PFL?

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
Spotted a trigger galant on Macquarie street heading towards the opera house yesterday arvo. You need a tow book cover :p

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Could be me. Was driving to North Paramatta. Not sure if my aftermarket FMIC is big though(biggest we can fit,haha).
PFL?

Couldn't really tell from the rain plus was engaged in conversation with my brother about his wedding.

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
Spotted Lower Mount Street, Constitution Hill last wednesday (I think) Trigger Mauve Galant 00-BAKA or something similar, we saw each other. I yelled "Go the Trigger Mauve" got a wave back

Car Had Orange/White Mural covering Bonnet.

Then I've past it every morning and night since, parked in same spot on Lower Mount Street

Gorgeous Blue Evo Parked in front of the Galant every time too !

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Just spotted a white FL Legnum with green wheels in St Leonards - was in my red S14. Still have such a soft spot for VR4's - why did I let mine go? :(

i saw that one turning right off the M1 onto the pacific highway the same day lol, looked pretty sweet, was in the work truck so lost him pretty quick :/

G

Unregistered
had a mini cruise with a purple PFL legnum on old pac hwy at berowra heading towards pie in the sky (where I turned off). had a SinergyMotorsports (Adelaide car yard) sticker on the rear window.

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
had a mini cruise with a purple PFL legnum on old pac hwy at berowra heading towards pie in the sky (where I turned off). had a SinergyMotorsports (Adelaide car yard) sticker on the rear window.

yeh that was me, too bad we got stuck behind that statesman, guy was hopeless haha. was hoping you'd continue on for a bit

ive seen your car out at wisemans before aswell, was broken down on my bike tho lol :((n):sleep:

ps, you might want to watch the lines your taking on that road, saw you cross the centre line with 4 cyclists and 2 motorbikes heading the opposite direction, could have been a close call if they were sitting closer to the centre line. i know ive shit my pants a few times due to a car crossing the centre line and driving on the same line im riding on, its not as easy for bikes to change their line as it is for cars, be careful man, especially on the old road with the amount of bikes that go up and down there

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
Spotted a dark Galant on Saturday 12/12/2015 in the morning at about 7.00am entering the staff car park @ the childrens hospital Westmead. Rego plate was GWN-18V. Been keeping a lookout for him every morning since waiting for 2nd appearance.

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
The missus spotted a legnum with VIC number plates in Bathurst today, she said it had an awesome paint job, not sure if she meant airbrushed or flat.

Either way she stopped and said G'day, sorry I missed you, she had a long walk home.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)

Saw you parked down by the river in Newcastle this afternoon.
Was not in the leggy though, was driving the Pajero instead.

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Saw you parked down by the river in Newcastle this afternoon.
Was not in the leggy though, was driving the Pajero instead.

yeh that was me, had a job interview for an engineering company up there. Hoping it works out (y):whistle:

G

Unregistered
yeh that was me, too bad we got stuck behind that statesman, guy was hopeless haha. was hoping you'd continue on for a bit

ive seen your car out at wisemans before aswell, was broken down on my bike tho lol :((n):sleep:

ps, you might want to watch the lines your taking on that road, saw you cross the centre line with 4 cyclists and 2 motorbikes heading the opposite direction, could have been a close call if they were sitting closer to the centre line. i know ive shit my pants a few times due to a car crossing the centre line and driving on the same line im riding on, its not as easy for bikes to change their line as it is for cars, be careful man, especially on the old road with the amount of bikes that go up and down there
Wisemans? Not me mate, haven't taken the VR4 up there as of yet.

yeah I remember that moment, the cyclists on the left were a little too close for comfort so had no choice but to move to the right slightly.

VR4legnum98

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Horacio
Drive
VR4 legnum
Just spotted a Vr4 Galant, Purple with awesome with red , orange and white graphics on the bonnet....driving up the Cumberland Hwy at around 5:16 pm .
awesome looking car .

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Just spotted a Vr4 Galant, Purple with awesome with red , orange and white graphics on the bonnet....driving up the Cumberland Hwy at around 5:16 pm .
awesome looking car .
I have seen this VR4 several times parked outside Ultratune/Beaurepaires Liverpool where they must work.Think he has visited the forum in the past.

VR4legnum98

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Horacio
Drive
VR4 legnum
I have seen this VR4 several times parked outside Ultratune/Beaurepaires Liverpool where they must work.Think he has visited the forum in the past.
Cool thanks Simon , I'll try to catch up with him and have a chat ....

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Spotted a metallic green series 1 leggy with silver stripes down the sides in Dubbo. For sale too. Car looks familiar I am sure i have seen it on the forum before.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Spotted White FL Legnum with NSW plates fanging it up Cunningham's Gap just outside of Warwick in southern Qld yesterday (Jan 2) just after midday.

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Spotted a metallic green series 1 leggy with silver stripes down the sides in Dubbo. For sale too. Car looks familiar I am sure i have seen it on the forum before.

thats probly Samlove, i remember seeing it for sale when i was looking for mine

Top Bottom