Spotted!

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Spotted a silver Legnum with nice wheels about 1.20pm, im sure it was a PFL, plates starting with BS.... I think in Berverly Hills train station car park.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Just spotted a Vr4 Galant, Purple with awesome with red , orange and white graphics on the bonnet....driving up the Cumberland Hwy at around 5:16 pm .
awesome looking car .
Hahaha. Thanks man. That would be me lol.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Spotted Lower Mount Street, Constitution Hill last wednesday (I think) Trigger Mauve Galant 00-BAKA or something similar, we saw each other. I yelled "Go the Trigger Mauve" got a wave back

Car Had Orange/White Mural covering Bonnet.

Then I've past it every morning and night since, parked in same spot on Lower Mount Street

Gorgeous Blue Evo Parked in front of the Galant every time too !

Yeah. Unfortunately my car is too low for my driveway, so it's always park there lol. Think I spotted you working the dog a while back.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Any at Bunnings Belrose this arvo in their White facelift Legnum?

G

Unregistered
Spotted SW44GN getting beeped at for taking too long for a green light lol - intersection of Seven Hills Rd & Old Windsor Rd.

Oldyone

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
96 vr4 auto , starion widebody, BA XR8.
Spotted a white Galant in Elermore Vale 6am. Very nice ride.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Just spotted a dark (indigo blue maybe?) Legnum with silver wheels in Macquarie Park, turning onto Talavera Rd from the business complex.

Plates: CIV-***

Anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
Spotted my old galant parked on Lucas Rd in Seven Hills this evening :p

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Spotted a purple Galant, pretty sure it was a fl from the tail lights at the back (only saw the back) parked in Canley Vale in a small car park area yesterday about 5pm.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I was heading back to Newcastle from Gilgandra so had no time to chase you down. You were crawling through the intersection where the Maccas is.

Jxcel

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Bryan
Drive
FL Galant
Sounds about right, I was dropping a mate home from work - what were you driving?

G

Unregistered
Spotted a white FL manual legnum with Cibie's (and the usual fmic, exhaust, wheels) and ozvr4 sticker on Sunnyholt Rd in Blacktown yesterday at 6.10pm.

Johnwastakenalready

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
1997 Manual Legnum VR4
Triumph Daytona 675
Spotted a black legnum on Well's Street in East Gosford this afternoon. I'm new to legnums and only bought the car yesterday. Nice to get a wave and the lights flashed, starting to like this community already

fubar

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nathan
Drive
Galant VR4, 4Runner, Jaguar MkII, Jaguar XJR
John; welcome to the VR4 family, you'll be surprised how often you'll get spotted, Time to post up in the introduction thread, and please share your new love with us!!

Top Bottom