Spotted!

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Spotted Neale (hooter) the other day in New Lambton.

Saturday morning spotted a trigger FL Galant with Super wing & orange (I think) wheels in Thornleigh right near the small shopping centre. Looked like Phil's old car
That would be my old car. Might by buying it back

Wellsy1212

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dean
Drive
Super Legnum
Spotted a super Legnum on the M1 yesterday evening heading southbound just after the big bridge, damn they look good
A little late (don't frequent here), but it was probably me. One of king_panther's old ones. I'm up and down the M1 most weekends.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
A little late (don't frequent here), but it was probably me. One of king_panther's old ones. I'm up and down the M1 most weekends.
Yes, Supers DO look good!
No luck selling it? I remember seeing it on CarSales a while back.

Just spotted a silver FL with WA plates MUNGEL along the coal loaders in Kooragang (Newcastle).
I was right behind you.

Wellsy1212

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Dean
Drive
Super Legnum
Yes, Supers DO look good!
No luck selling it? I remember seeing it on CarSales a while back.

Still got her, I wasn't going to need it for a while so I put it up. Gonna keep it now, no better car than a legnum. Just got some new wheels; Evo X enkeis. Going to be fun getting them to fit...

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
spotted a bunch of legnums and galants at the all jap show yesterday :) would have parked mine with everyones if i knew you were parked there,

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Haha we all came over and sussed out your leggy at one point!
Did you get the card we left on your windscreen?

lol, wish i had washed it before i went now.

nah didnt see the card, unless someone else took it before i got back to the car. what was it for?

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Spotted white leggy, plates 90led. On the freeway heading south from newi around 6pm today, on the lissing rain. I was the dumb ass riding my bike, gave a couple of honks and a thumbs up, probly didn't hear or see me lol

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Spotted white leggy, plates 90led. On the freeway heading south from newi around 6pm today, on the lissing rain. I was the dumb ass riding my bike, gave a couple of honks and a thumbs up, probly didn't hear or see me lol
That would be @LDundon

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Who was the trigger mauve FL with the collapsed front driver's wheel blocking the road into Hungry Jacks at Broadmeadow (Newcastle) yesterday?
Was watching you from across the street in my office eventually getting towed away.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
I know its not a vr4 but i spotted a nice white Evo 6.5 with a TME sticker on the back. Followed it from Ingleburn to Camden Valley Way at Prestons.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Spotted a trigger mauve FL Legnum the other day with black on gold licenceplate heading east on Griffiths Road at Lambton in Newcastle.

Top Bottom